[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [December 7th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Last edited:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
on some TV stations and other media they made some head to head player comparaison and we lost almost all of them. LOL
There was an article from yesterday, I cant remember where I saw it, where the author used something called Oprah/Opta stats, which proved that Icardi is more lethal/clinical striker than Ronaldo and a better goalscorer... One of the reasons iirc was that Icardi played three games less than CR7, which is why Ronaldo has more goals than him at this moment, but had Icardi played the same number of games as Cristiano, then he would`ve had more goals than CR7...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Szczesny is better than Handanovic these days. Handanovic has made plenty of howlers lately, and in fact, was the worst player on the field for Inter when we played them last. Barely even dives on most goals he concedes too these days lol.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Szczesny is better than Handanovic these days. Handanovic has made plenty of howlers lately, and in fact, was the worst player on the field for Inter when we played them last. Barely even dives on most goals he concedes too these days lol.
That's something I've noticed and it's absolutely bizarre. Used to be probably a top 10 keeper, now I'm watching goal recaps of the week and every time there's Handanovic just watching the ball go in.

(from 3:00 forwards) lmao at this match, watching the ball whizz past on every one of those

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Time for a forum war

FIF
If you go to Juve forum you can see that the match thread is titled "Juventus vs Calciopoli Directors".
lol2.gif

You would think that fans would attempt to not talk about nor mention that ever unless forced, yet these people are either denying it or actively celebrating it, no third option.
I swear to god whoever made that thread is one IQ point away from getting disability benefits.
That's how those lepers at juventuz have always named us. I'd rather be in the Congo fleeing from child soldiers and cannibal warlords than spend even a few minutes with that community of human trash.
Honestly, in that part of Turin Calciopoli is treated like climate change by global warming deniers: either completely ignored and didn't happen, or they vehemently deny it and blame someone else.
Some predictions
Never in my life i’ve been so worried from a Juve side like this season. The mentality, stability, quality and chemistry they have it’s quite scary. I would not be surprised if they pulled the triplete this season...

Fucking juve man... fuck.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Time for a forum war

FiF:
If you go to Juve forum you can see that the match thread is titled "Juventus vs Calciopoli Directors".
You would think that fans would attempt to not talk about nor mention that ever unless forced, yet these people are either denying it or actively celebrating it, no third option.
I swear to god whoever made that thread is one IQ point away from getting disability benefits
But let's make sure our boy JJM makes it out alive before we burn their ugly ass forum down.

That quote @Hustini :p

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I consider this a micro-aggression. Their should be rules on the forum to counter this hate-speech.
Fascist mods stand idly by as our people are virtually slaughtered at every turn :disagree:
Time for a forum war

FIF

Some predictions
Oh please, we're fun as hell over here :p

So they're complaining about us mentioning it...but also claiming we ignore it?

tumblr_inline_pfidrg41X31rathlt_540.gif

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Still almost 2 and a half hour until kick off. No chance not to get drunk until then, but I'm really excited for this toughest match of the season. :weee::wine:

@Lapa probably fake fanning this match, right @Lapa ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)