[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Cagliari, April 11th, 2010 (64 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Those bitches Moggi, Moratti, Bergamo, the court and everybody else can talk as much shit as they want and think they run the show but the fact stands and that is that the players run the show and they are the ones who win the games and lose them. I would like to see Moggi and Bergamo plan DP's overhead kick and Trezeguets header.

May 22, 2007
Those bitches Moggi, Moratti, Bergamo, the court and everybody else can talk as much shit as they want and think they run the show but the fact stands and that is that the players run the show and they are the ones who win the games and lose them. I would like to see Moggi and Bergamo plan DP's overhead kick and Trezeguets header.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's a game which was supposed to go in Milans favour (from reading the recent dealings in the Calciopoli thread), so in effect that was a completely legitimate victory which we battled against the refs for.

That's some ridiculous shit :lol:

Here's another goal for everyone to enjoy. What a fucking assist eh.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
true!! we had the best team in the world at the time.. for fuck sake it was like 8 or 9 players who played in the worldcup 2006 final!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)