[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Cagliari, April 11th, 2010 (58 Viewers)

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
U guys r d best. I read someone's post nw & I noticed he put 5 grandads & 3 women in his startin line-up. U folks worship DP a lil 2 much (am waitin 2 read ur reprimands), d guy does his heroics @ d expense of d team, he shd leave d team wen d management does, I dnt want 2 c his lazy, selfish legs in dat new stadium as a Juve player nxt season, I mean hes broken & set gr8 records in Juve, bt he should do d ryt thing & jus retire lik Nedved (a real Juventino) did. Italy loves d oldies & so do most of u guys, bt these guys r old, they can only adapt to d 4-4-2 formatn they'v bn playing all their lives, dats y Italian clubs get humiliatd by well-oild compact football machines lik Girondins De Bordeaux, Arsenal, etc, dats y dey earn more money & av more (no offence, I knw u guys dnt nid fans, & u want 2 b d only ones supportin Juve bcos u love it more than any1else, & I undastand, bt I support d club & I love too more dan any1else) fans. Am jus sayin until a revolution of philosophy, & personel occurs in Juve, she'll end up like Ajax. She's already bcomin lacklustre, evident in her inability 2 adapt 2 change, attract world class players & coaches, even 2 hire a competent mgt team has completly eluded her, she nw has 2 wait 4 'Moggi Christ' 2 save her, hw sad, Juve, nw livin in past glory. I dnt knw mayb she can turn her fortunes around, bt d more Juve remains d Juve of old, she will continu 2 plunge in2 d state of being an ordinary team wit a glorious past.

if we didnt play delpiero this season, we would be coming last champ.....

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
another humiliation on the way....
Sad but true. I never thought I'd see the day where I was afraid to play the 12th ranked team at home.

If only i could go back in time to the good old days where Juventus weren't an embarrassment. Does anyone have a DVD of the Serie B season? I'd rather watch that than this upcoming game. At least we won a few games. :cry:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
5-1 ?

Del Piero 2 , Trezeguet , Marchisio and probably Chiellini ---- Amauri OG
Puh-lease...Cagliari won't find any difficulty getting a couple past the sieve-like defensive midfielders and back four. I'll say Cagliari holds a 3-1 lead at least until the 78th minute. Anything past that point is beyond me. :D

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Puh-lease...Cagliari won't find any difficulty getting a couple past the sieve-like defensive midfielders and back four. I'll say Cagliari holds a 3-1 lead at least until the 78th minute. Anything past that point is beyond me. :D
Easy, we'll just kick highballs depending on Amauri's brilliant physique and aerial technique to receive them and that will lead us to a super hattrick by him winning us the game 4-3.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
nahh,
we are going to win this one :D

ARE YOU GUYS READY TO EAT THOSE SARDINE ???!

Easy, we'll just kick highballs depending on Amauri's brilliant physique and aerial technique to receive them and that will lead us to a super hattrick by him winning us the game 4-3.
I highly doubt it , Omair . considering his shitty performance :sigh:

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
With players like Matri, Nene, Jeda, Cossu, they'll definitely create big problems for our defense no question about it.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
If Matri scores then all our players should retire. :p

Jeda is going to destroy us.
You don't rate Matri? I think he's a fine player, scored 13 goals so far.

And Jeda might not even play, vs Milan they had Cossu playing behind Ragatzu and Matri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)