[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Cagliari, April 11th, 2010 (62 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well, 'support' is a bit too much, but I follow Roda JC, as they are my local team. The stadium is about a mile from my house, I used to have a season ticket, simply because it was that close. :D

They upped the prices quite a bit, and it was just too much to pay to watch a team I'm not really a big fan of.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Well, 'support' is a bit too much, but I follow Roda JC, as they are my local team. The stadium is about a mile from my house, I used to have a season ticket, simply because it was that close. :D

They upped the prices quite a bit, and it was just too much to pay to watch a team I'm not really a big fan of.
Now that's a relief :D

I was afraid you're gonna be an Ajax fan.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Now that's a relief :D

I was afraid you're gonna be an Ajax fan.
Far from an Ajax fan, don't worry. :D

He's not there in your team? :shocked:
Well, he's actually the one who said he didn't want to play for our national team anymore when he was at Madrid, bit over a year ago. He simply felt that given his age he should just focus on giving his all for his club.

Then he got injured pretty badly and as soon as he came back from that injury he basically came out saying he regret that decision. He went to HSV to get regular playing time, in a way also to prove his worth to get back into the national team.

Our coach basically said he wants him, but said RVN has to call him to say he's available again. So it's pretty much just a matter of time til he's back in our team for the WC.

Dec 31, 2008
Far from an Ajax fan, don't worry. :D

Well, he's actually the one who said he didn't want to play for our national team anymore when he was at Madrid, bit over a year ago. He simply felt that given his age he should just focus on giving his all for his club.

Then he got injured pretty badly and as soon as he came back from that injury he basically came out saying he regret that decision. He went to HSV to get regular playing time, in a way also to prove his worth to get back into the national team.

Our coach basically said he wants him, but said RVN has to call him to say he's available again. So it's pretty much just a matter of time til he's back in our team for the WC.
I wanna see RVN, Ronaldo, Ale, Trez etc for one last time in the WC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)