[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Cagliari, April 11th, 2010 (1 Viewer)

ali™

il generale
Mar 5, 2008
its really difficult to fire a project manager :D , everyone knows that Secco and Blanc are working on the PROJECT :p

anyway i wish Zac learn from his mistake and play an attacking football instead of sitting back as if we are playing Barca week in week out
If you fire Blanc, thats a mistkae. Send him back to deal with business ONLY. The guy is genius in what he does (business) not what he has to do (football club management). So separate him between football and business.

Now firing Secco is not as bad as firing Blanc. So in appreciation of the fact he has been in Juventus since forever, let him do what he was doing 5 years ago (give papers to the 4th referee for any substitution :D).

Well, Zac is either a stupid or a chicken. You play with 4 4 2 with two wings .. then only two DM/CM and one RM and one LM. Which means Camo no the right, Giovinco on the left (the only one that can play that role at the moment, Di Girli or DC) can go play with the girls and learn from them). Either Marchisio and Sissoko or Marchisio and Melo in the middle. Or maybe Sissoko and Melo. Its as simple as that I think? Then Del Piero and Trezeguet upfront.

Is there a power from above to control the formation in Juventus? Its been always like this ... Everyone expect a formation and it makes sense and has everything in there, all sudden you see something else like if the coach sees this team for the first time in his life! -.-

Oh well .. Lets hope we can have Chiellini in Calgiari's game. Two players from the primavera can cover the left and right backs better than the faggots we have. Its like Juventus is playing with 9 players every game.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. :xfinger:

Forza Juve! :drill:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 28, 2007
U guys r d best. I read someone's post nw & I noticed he put 5 grandads & 3 women in his startin line-up. U folks worship DP a lil 2 much (am waitin 2 read ur reprimands), d guy does his heroics @ d expense of d team, he shd leave d team wen d management does, I dnt want 2 c his lazy, selfish legs in dat new stadium as a Juve player nxt season, I mean hes broken & set gr8 records in Juve, bt he should do d ryt thing & jus retire lik Nedved (a real Juventino) did. Italy loves d oldies & so do most of u guys, bt these guys r old, they can only adapt to d 4-4-2 formatn they'v bn playing all their lives, dats y Italian clubs get humiliatd by well-oild compact football machines lik Girondins De Bordeaux, Arsenal, etc, dats y dey earn more money & av more (no offence, I knw u guys dnt nid fans, & u want 2 b d only ones supportin Juve bcos u love it more than any1else, & I undastand, bt I support d club & I love too more dan any1else) fans. Am jus sayin until a revolution of philosophy, & personel occurs in Juve, she'll end up like Ajax. She's already bcomin lacklustre, evident in her inability 2 adapt 2 change, attract world class players & coaches, even 2 hire a competent mgt team has completly eluded her, she nw has 2 wait 4 'Moggi Christ' 2 save her, hw sad, Juve, nw livin in past glory. I dnt knw mayb she can turn her fortunes around, bt d more Juve remains d Juve of old, she will continu 2 plunge in2 d state of being an ordinary team wit a glorious past.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Deschamps and platini are coming back ! :weee:
have they been invited to the wake?

U guys r d best. I read someone's post nw & I noticed he put 5 grandads & 3 women in his startin line-up. U folks worship DP a lil 2 much (am waitin 2 read ur reprimands), d guy does his heroics @ d expense of d team, he shd leave d team wen d management does, I dnt want 2 c his lazy, selfish legs in dat new stadium as a Juve player nxt season, I mean hes broken & set gr8 records in Juve, bt he should do d ryt thing & jus retire lik Nedved (a real Juventino) did. Italy loves d oldies & so do most of u guys, bt these guys r old, they can only adapt to d 4-4-2 formatn they'v bn playing all their lives, dats y Italian clubs get humiliatd by well-oild compact football machines lik Girondins De Bordeaux, Arsenal, etc, dats y dey earn more money & av more (no offence, I knw u guys dnt nid fans, & u want 2 b d only ones supportin Juve bcos u love it more than any1else, & I undastand, bt I support d club & I love too more dan any1else) fans. Am jus sayin until a revolution of philosophy, & personel occurs in Juve, she'll end up like Ajax. She's already bcomin lacklustre, evident in her inability 2 adapt 2 change, attract world class players & coaches, even 2 hire a competent mgt team has completly eluded her, she nw has 2 wait 4 'Moggi Christ' 2 save her, hw sad, Juve, nw livin in past glory. I dnt knw mayb she can turn her fortunes around, bt d more Juve remains d Juve of old, she will continu 2 plunge in2 d state of being an ordinary team wit a glorious past.
dear god what language did this start off with before you used Google-illiterater

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You guys are the best. I read someone's post nw (?) and I noticed he put 5 granddads and 3 women in his starting line-up. You folks worship Del Piero a little too much (I am waiting to read your reprimands). The guy does his heroics at the expense of the team. He should leave the team when the management does, I don't want to see his lazy, selfish legs in that new stadium as a Juve player next season. I mean, he has broken and set great records in Juve, but he should do the right thing and just retire like Nedved (a real Juventino) did. Italy loves the oldies and so do most of you guys, but these guys are old, they can only adapt to the 4-4-2 formation they've been playing all their lives. That's why Italian clubs get humiliated by well-oiled compact football machines like Girondins De Bordeaux, Arsenal, etc. That's why they earn more money and have more (no offense, I know you guys don't need fans (?) and you want to be the only ones supporting Juve because you love it more than anyone else and I understand, but I support the club and I love it too more than anyone else) fans. I am just saying until a revolution of philosophy, & personal occurs in Juve, it'll end up like Ajax. Juve's already becoming lackluster, evident in its inability to adapt to changes, attract world class players and coaches, even to hire a competent management team has completely eluded her. Juve now have to wait for 'Moggi Christ' to save them. How sad, Juve now living in past glory. I don't know maybe we can turn the fortunes around, but the more Juve remains the Juve of old, we will continue to plunge into the state of being an ordinary team with a glorious past.
--------------------
Geez, this took time.
Now anyone who wants to reply to him can quote me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)