[Serie A] Juventus 0-3 Fiorentina [December 22nd, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Any video when Berna was fouled which is the picture in the bottom right?

You should add one more, the handball from Ronaldo free kick. Valero rotate the body and his hand is a bit extended. I remember in other matches (Milan/Inter/EPL) that this kind of handball getting VAR Review and a penalty

- - - Updated - - -

Plus two penalties not given
And Yellow Card not given to Valero when he hit Bentancur leg from behind with a momentum. It will be 2nd yellow for Valero which means red when its still 1-0 in beginning of 2nd half.

I wonder this kind of incident is not reviewed after referee has initial decision

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Dud result.. Dud season so far..
3-0 loss at home does not happen to Juventus for a very long time..

How long to persist with Pirlo?..

Jun 6, 2015
Any video when Berna was fouled which is the picture in the bottom right?

You should add one more, the handball from Ronaldo free kick. Valero rotate the body and his hand is a bit extended. I remember in other matches (Milan/Inter/EPL) that this kind of handball getting VAR Review and a penalty

- - - Updated - - -

And Yellow Card not given to Valero when he hit Bentancur leg from behind with a momentum. It will be 2nd yellow for Valero which means red when its still 1-0 in beginning of 2nd half.

I wonder this kind of incident is not reviewed after referee has initial decision
Not inside the box and I think it was Amrabat whose hand it hit. Siamak posted a picture of the incident at the top of the page.

May 26, 2016
Does anyone else feel like a match like this was coming?

We’ve been cruising for a bruising and getting our teeth kicked in was bound to happen sooner or later.

It’s by no means excusable, but was undeniably inevitable
This.

I have had this feeling after watching us for many games this season. Even in the Barca game i felt the result flattered us and masked bigger problems

Our victories seems kinda dodgy, not very convincing. The Parma game gave me the impression that the team was settling and getting into the right gear, but now this shit show comes right after.

Pirlos subs and decisions is also highly questionable.

Well, we sure made it hard for ourselves with this result. Gonna have to sharpen up going forward. Also, Games against main rivals is now must wins offcourse.

A lot of work is required to make this group become truly competitive, both in Europe and Serie A

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The red card was fair. Cuadrado was an imbecile for showing his studs.

About the game, ill pirlo and the management. They all get a zero.

Pirlo is shit btw. Only a madman would hire a rookie coach. Agnelli didnt saw what happened to milan with seedorf?

What a mess

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Not inside the box and I think it was Amrabat whose hand it hit. Siamak posted a picture of the incident at the top of the page.
Yes, It could be outside the box. but it should still a free kick. Even if this decision doesnt come our way, the others part should be more objective. The game still in balance.

Ronaldo was tripped from behind inside the box
Tackle on Bentancur by Valero not getting a yellow (2nd yellow). This was the most questionable decision for me
And the last one is Berna's run is blocked by Dragowski

All of these not even getting a VAR. It's very questionable. There is VAR to help but still when it came for us, it's abandoned

And there is no even single news about this controversy. Sometimes i read Football Italia, not even the part they wrote about it. It always different when we get penalty or 50-50 decision whatsoever

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
One of the issues here is that maybe in all italian football history we never lost at home from the rats with this result.It's embarrassing. Will came to history.Rats will produce mugs with this win like they did when they beat us 4-2 in Florence.Everything here last night reminds me like we are in 2007 year.And that's a problem.It's not a problem to lose a game,although always hurts,but to lose a game without any game plan.Subbing Morata with fucking Bernardeschi and else.Not putting Kulusevski is a problem Yes.rightfully deserved red by Cuadrado has his toll at this game but nevertheless.Yes ,maybe one of that two incidents were a penalty for us but that's not an excuse. Pirlo is inexperienced and burned in this adventure .Painful to witness this.Will be his first and last season in Juve.Fucking merda will win this season and the freak with "nice" hair will claim that he is big coach.Very,very dissapointing.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Damn what a match. Embarrassing defeat.

When referees have the chance, they really try anything to fuck us. Was a 100% red card for Cuadrado, but it immediately made me reminds De Roons tackle in the last match. And then the other few questionable decisions.

2 events within 20 minutes destroyed us mentally. We tried to fight them, but it was never enough and the own goal later on said everything about our state this match. And I was expecting a easy win before the match started tbh.

Most embarrassing of everyone was Bonucci without a doubt. Should walk straight to the bench after this one.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Referee Federico La Penna could sit out Serie A Week 15 after the controversies during Juventus-Fiorentina on Tuesday.
La Gazzetta dello Sport reports the match official could be forced to sit out after the brief Christmas break.
The referee booked Juan Cuadrado for his tackle on Gaetano Castrovilli but was helped by VAR and the decision was inevitable for a straight red, the fifth dismissal Juve had in Serie A this season.
But the report points at ‘obvious errors’ from the match, such as a missing second yellow for Borja Valero in the 50th minute for a foul on Rodrigo Bentancur.
There were two potential penalties for the Bianconeri, and in these situations, VAR couldn’t intervene.
First, the newspaper mentions a situation with Gaetano Castrovilli and Cristiano Ronaldo, then an incident between Bartlomiej Dragowski and Federico Bernardeschi.
During this term, Piero Giacomelli, Luigi Nasca, Fabio Maresca and Marco Piccinini have been stopped for one match after Milan-Roma, Inter-Parma and Roma-Sassuolo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)