[Serie A] Juventus 0-3 Fiorentina [December 22nd, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
what absolute shit referring in this match.

valero should have been sent off. that was synical. no intention to win the ball.

and the berna penalty doesn't even get a var check? var should have told the ref to look at at, not given the decision themselves.

fuck serie a. and fuck napoli. hope de laurentiis gets cancer
Thanks for saving me the time to write that down.... The ref was just a huge asshole, I swear I would punch him if I have the chance... fuck Italy

Durden

May 11, 2006
People actually think we have a chance in CL.. we will not win anything this year, we are way to inconsistent and our ”leaders” make to many brain farts.
Look at our results, and the teams we have faced so far.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
People actually think we have a chance in CL.. we will not win anything this year, we are way to inconsistent and our ”leaders” make to many brain farts.
Look at our results, and the teams we have faced so far.
And people think it will be ok because we will take points off AC and Inter. Not a chance at the moment, we can't take points off Fiorentina at home or beat Benevento.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
depressing season so far
i'd rather say it's one of the strangest seasons ever with covid, late start, a rookie coach, and especially this calendar. i still found it exciting until today.

today was easily the worst day for me as a juventino since the lyon return game. the ridiculous napoli verdict and this game that we got terribly wrong are certainly a hard pill to swallow

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
:agree:

Perfect summation of the year
Dunno but I feel like we don't have a chance ... and Milan is incredible how they keep winning or making it alive with the shitty team they have and even with all the injured players.
It's incredible............. and really depressing again.
7w 6 draws and 1 loss
Half win Half not.....

- - - Updated - - -

i'd rather say it's one of the strangest seasons ever with covid, late start, a rookie coach, and especially this calendar. i still found it exciting until today.

today was easily the worst day for me as a juventino since the lyon return game. the ridiculous napoli verdict and this game that we got terribly wrong are certainly a hard pill to swallow
Well deeply I always knew they were going to overturn it.
Cause I mean everybody would've been happy since it was in our favor and we're coming from 9 championships.
So I mean any reason or any obstacle to us keep on winning Serie A would do for the whole Serie A world.
Also we just had to take a total newbie coach. We're also giving them a hand in going for a disaster season.
Either we make a turn-around or we'll fight just to be in CL next year

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Dunno but I feel like we don't have a chance ... and Milan is incredible how they keep winning or making it alive with the shitty team they have and even with all the injured players.
It's incredible............. and really depressing again.
7w 6 draws and 1 loss
Half win Half not.....
That’s what bothers me

Milan don’t have a top grade squad compared to us on paper

they are simply not fvcking up in the league

zero tituli thanks to management’s futility

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Only difference is that Sarri was still managing to grind out results up till near the end.
Sarri took us backwards from the day he started, our results were going backwards for a long time. I think we lost the ability to grind results under him and haven't really found it again.

Momentum is huge in football (look at AC and Inter). Expecting Pirlo to be the man to change our momentum was madness.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does anyone else feel like a match like this was coming?

We’ve been cruising for a bruising and getting our teeth kicked in was bound to happen sooner or later.

It’s by no means excusable, but was undeniably inevitable
You could see it coming a mile away. Unfortunately I thought it was going to be against a good team. I suppose the match conditions dictated the result in the end, but it's embarrassing.

In the past you see such a result and think we would wake up, become angry, and go on a storming run of victories. I just can't see where that is coming from with this team. We've dropped so many points against shit teams, just when exactly are we going to be motivated to put in consistent performances? We could win the next game 5-0 playing great and it won't excite me at all, I'm not falling for that again.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You could see it coming a mile away. Unfortunately I thought it was going to be against a good team. I suppose the match conditions dictated the result in the end, but it's embarrassing.

In the past you see such a result and think we would wake up, become angry, and go on a storming run of victories. I just can't see where that is coming from with this team. We've dropped so many points against shit teams, just when exactly are we going to be motivated to put in consistent performances? We could win the next game 5-0 playing great and it won't excite me at all, I'm not falling for that again.
Yep, we've done the 1 step forward 2 steps back too many times this season. We have become Inter.

I think Pirlo shoulders a part of the responsibility, but I also think it's a representation of the sort of players we have. We either have young players that are still inconsistent or more experienced players that are erratic and have always been up and down with their performances. Our midfield has no presence and can't change tempo, they are all go with the flow players. Couple that with our fair share of bad luck and we have what we have seen so far.

I think there is still a base of players to build a future with but we need some serious quality injected into the squad especially in the midfield and into our wing back positions.

I think Pirlo needs to go back to basics and rotate only when necessary at this point. I also think we should shoot Bonucci into space and never see him in a Juve kit again, his overwhelming self confidence despite being shit has rubbed off on this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)