[Serie A] Juventus 0-3 Fiorentina [December 22nd, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We’re not winning Serie A this season. Might as well focus on a real competition that is the CL, put your fucking heart and soul into it and not have that pussy mentality. Sign Aouar or Pogba this winter, fix the midfield and stop fucking experimenting or we will end up getting humiliated by a PL side. For fuck sake, how blind can the management be? You had 2 years full of red flags, they’re either dumb or deluded. Fuck Serie A, there’s no glory in winning this league 20 times in a row, what’s the deal Agnelli, we get your point, we hold the record, now time to aim big you rich bastard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There obviously is. Where can I sign?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't get this praise for Chiesa. Sure, he runs a lot and has energy, but his decision making and holding onto the ball for too long at times is annoying as fuck. He's like a fit Douglas Costa with 1/10th of the ability and skill.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Disgusting result. Even more infuriating since our play on the field wasn't as bad as it has been in other games. There were some good spells, but a 3-0 loss to a team battling relegation, even with 10 men is not acceptable.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Game was fucked from the start, Cuadrado doing dumb ass shit is nothing new. Really frustrating that after a good performance we completely fuck this one up. Mountain to climb now, we could potentially be 10 points off the pace in a night, pretty ridiculous to give the decision just before the game but that is Italy.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Worst game of the year.

The ref only added to the frustration. I don't remember the last time a ref was so obviously pro-one team. And Torino game was not so long ago.

The season is lost, we have no chance of winning the league.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We’re not winning Serie A this season. Might as well focus on a real competition that is the CL, put your fucking heart and soul into it and not have that pussy mentality. Sign Aouar or Pogba this winter, fix the midfield and stop fucking experimenting or we will end up getting humiliated by a PL side. For fuck sake, how blind can the management be? You had 2 years full of red flags, they’re either dumb or deluded. Fuck Serie A, there’s no glory in winning this league 20 times in a row, what’s the deal Agnelli, we get your point, we hold the record, now time to aim big you rich bastard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we are not signing pogba in the winter as we just spent the money on a 60 mil. panic buy dud.
as someone said (the sad thing is that fiorentina robbed us of 100 mil.) and spanked us in the process

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We concede to every attack our opponents make - this is not just a coincidence, it’s because there is no defensive organisation in training and this replicates in a match day solution.

We have endless ball possession and we create nothing at all against teams that defend in flat blocks of 4. This means we are not working on attacking moves in training, there must be no patterns of play being learnt by the players. We just rely on individual brilliance, flash in the pan stuff. Today there was no brilliance.

So we’re clearly not working on defensive organisation, or offensive organisation and patterns of play. So Pirlo, what the fuck are you working on????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)