[Serie A] Juventus 0-2 Monza [29th January, 2023 15:00 CET] (2 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Terrible game, squad is dead and out of ideas. Motivation is gone and Max tried to be too cute playing certain players after injury too quick. If they don't give us any points back we are fucked.
Both the coach and players are going through the motion right now can't wait for the season to end. So much uncertainty around the club.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
In the first goal dissalowed goal there already warning when Caprari scored, nobody blocking Pepin through ball to him.

Then in this set up, we have more body in the back then them. Rabiot-Paredes-Fagioli shape in defense not looking good. Danilo move forward to block Pepin, this cause the area behind Kostic will be empty. Ciurria make a forward runs while Kostic looks ball watching. Then its a goal

Screenshot_20230130_073518~2.jpg

Jun 16, 2020
Terrible game, squad is dead and out of ideas. Motivation is gone and Max tried to be too cute playing certain players after injury too quick. If they don't give us any points back we are fucked.
Also De Sciglio over Barbieri. De Sciglio didnt had a minute since october, doesnt have any match fitness. This way of thinking really hurts us. Dont care if Barbieri is still a Serie B player, Monza was a Serie B team a year ago

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Of course.
I might say "fuck McKennie", or "Gatti is the worst player ever", but what more can Gatti do? That's his level. He is not even nearly as good to be playing for a top 10 serie A team.
But the one who keeps playing him and the one(s) who bought him cannot be so easily excused. Allegri is the one playing him and someone, or a group of people, is the one who appointed Allegri, who is keeping Allegri, and who assembled this weak team.
So, my list of guilt is this:
1. Management
2. Coach
3. Great players if they play bad (Di Maria, Pogba)
4. Good players if they play bad
5. The average players if they play bad
6. Gatti, McKennie, De Sciglio and the other talentless players.
I like that you respect jabronis. Can't really blame them tbh

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Of course.
I might say "fuck McKennie", or "Gatti is the worst player ever", but what more can Gatti do? That's his level. He is not even nearly as good to be playing for a top 10 serie A team.
But the one who keeps playing him and the one(s) who bought him cannot be so easily excused. Allegri is the one playing him and someone, or a group of people, is the one who appointed Allegri, who is keeping Allegri, and who assembled this weak team.
So, my list of guilt is this:
1. Management
2. Coach
3. Great players if they play bad (Di Maria, Pogba)
4. Good players if they play bad
5. The average players if they play bad
6. Gatti, McKennie, De Sciglio and the other talentless players.
It is too much, support Real Madrid or Man City is easier but that is the problem here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)