[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (19 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We were always going to struggle after losing 3 so influential players. This game had a draw written all over it for me but surprisingly we conceded while playing 352 which should never happened.

Tevez is the biggest loss as now we have no difference makers that are on his level. Max made a mistake by taking off Coman, the kid was creating most of our chances. Dybala should have been introduced instead of someone else.

I also think it's time for Allegri to forget about the 352. No player in our squad can do what Tevez did and same goes for Pirlo. He has to move to something else IMO. Only Sandro - Cuadrado on as wingbacks could make it work again for us IMO but it's still unlikely.

The attack isn't gelled yet and we are wasteful which gives confidence to opposition. When they're down by two or three goals as they usually would be they'd have no hope for anything to take from the game but at 0-0 it's always that one odd chance and the minnows are ahead so they keep fighting. Max has to find a set up that will fix our attack at first and we'll have it much easier. He hast to change things though as Dybala and Coman can't replace him directly. The old formula has expired with those 3 crucial players leaving and he should have realized it sooner than this IMO.

We really need a consistent AM that starts for us straight away. that's why I wanted Miki ahead of Draxler because we have too many kids already in attack.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We were always going to struggle after losing 3 so influential players. This game had a draw written all over it for me but surprisingly we conceded while playing 352 which should never happened.

Tevez is the biggest loss as now we have no difference makers that are on his level. Max made a mistake by taking off Coman, the kid was creating most of our chances. Dybala should have been introduced instead of someone else.

I also think it's time for Allegri to forget about the 352. No player in our squad can do what Tevez did and same goes for Pirlo. He has to move to something else IMO. Only Sandro - Cuadrado on as wingbacks could make it work again for us IMO but it's still unlikely.

The attack isn't gelled yet and we are wasteful which gives confidence to opposition. When they're down by two or three goals as they usually would be they'd have no hope for anything to take from the game but at 0-0 it's always that one odd chance and the minnows are ahead so they keep fighting. Max has to find a set up that will fix our attack at first and we'll have it much easier. He hast to change things though as Dybala and Coman can't replace him directly. The old formula has expired with those 3 crucial players leaving and he should have realized it sooner than this IMO.

We really need a consistent AM that starts for us straight away. that's why I wanted Miki ahead of Draxler because we have too many kids already in attack.
We should changed our formation to 4-3-2-1 when Dybala got in. We should took Barzagli out and let Dybala and Coman played behind Mandzukic.

Next changed Sturaro-Pereyra. It would given more freedom to Pogba.

Allegri is a very smart guy, he would fixed it for the next game

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
anyone can give me a run down of how we played and how each player did please, will watch the replay tonight.
Allegri put Padoin and Coman instead Sturaro and Dybala in the old fashioned 3-5-2. Pogba was trying too hard forcing almost every play. We create very few chances.

Second half we sub Coman for Dybala and kept the formation till the end. Padoin and Manduzukic missed clearly chances. Once Udi scored for a Lich mistake we change Sturaro and Lich for Isla and LLorente. In somehow Isla lost like 10 balls in ten minutes. Mandzukic missed one more chance and that's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)