[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (12 Viewers)

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Lol at zach and his 352. There you have it, and you deserve this results for wanted that formation so bad.

We wasted tons of chances, but zero excuses. This formation brings us bad luck and we play like shid.

Liked coman and dybala. Mandzukic was maybe the reason we lost. Pogba tried too hatd but we should not blame all on him for the misses of other players.

Isla was the disaster he always has been.

Lets hope this will be a good wake up call.

Please 4312 or 4 whatever u want allegri, but no more 352.
:tup:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Actually what allegri tried made sense

Dybala for Coman was logical. At the time we were creating chances all the time.

When we got behind, we put Llorente+Mandzukic in the box, and Isla on the flank. Basically expecting Isla and Evra to pump crosses to both players who have a great heading game.

Your whole post has no sense.
Why Allegri didn't put Dybala from the start of the second half?Or at least earlier than he did?
Isla to PUMP CROSSES?Give me a break with your theories.
Why Alegri when we were 0-1 didn't put another striker to partner Dubala and Mandzukic?
What is the difference between 0-1 and 0-3.
Shitty decisions.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lol at zach and his 352. There you have it, and you deserve this results for wanted that formation so bad.

We wasted tons of chances, but zero excuses. This formation brings us bad luck and we play like shid.

Liked coman and dybala. Mandzukic was maybe the reason we lost. Pogba tried too hatd but we should not blame all on him for the misses of other players.

Isla was the disaster he always has been.

Lets hope this will be a good wake up call.

Please 4312 or 4 whatever u want allegri, but no more 352.
Mocks the formation, explains why it wasent the formations fault.

Thanks for providing me a good laugh

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
But tomorrow our "saviour" aka Quadrado will join us and everything will be fine.Fino ala fine.With Isla as a starter of course .

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Hustini

I feel your heart isn't into it like in the past. please let me be the one who kicks you were the sun don't shine and make you care once again. :hustini:

:D

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
just arrived from church and Adonbilivit!
Remember i said in a post yesterday that Udinese shouldn't be underestimated as they can shock us and was laughed at,

hopefully Marotta now gets the point to spend hard on a top class AM and stop being stingy on that case, this is post Vidal and Tevez tremors being felt (not that I blame Beppe for them) but he has to stop being cheap if the money is there for the AM.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
look, shit happens, Marchisio and Morata will be back. We'll never see Isla again. Cuadrado will find his best viola rats days and a top mid will come.

:shifty:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Well that was fucking terrific . Tremendous start . We weren't very threatening forward , had 2-3 chances , but we messed those up too . In defense we did everything okay , they weren't pushing forward at all until the lichsteiner fuck up , after that everything went down hill , we started playing with freaking longballs and risked taking a second goal . I know we are missing a lot of guys , but this is unacceptable .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)