[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (19 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Mandzukic is not the answer for Juve the man was average for Atletico last season, he was only good at Bayern because of the service he got. Juve should of been all over Carlos Bacca that man is money in front of goal, Zaza should of never been bought as Juve could of used that money on a number 10 like Alex Teixeira or Payet.
Mandzukic is gonna score 20+ for sure this season

Jul 20, 2012
Agree Llorente and Isla but Padoin was used in a wrong way... he can play like 3 position but today isn't one of them
Padoin is a mediocre player and should only be played if there is no one available. Sturaro who isnt a cdm would have done a way better job.

- - - Updated - - -

“Everyone needs patience, as it is a transitional year, but that doesn’t mean we’ve lost before we begin. There are many young players here and we have to put them in the best condition to do well.”
Bonucci :D after the game.
Of course, that isnot how u justify this shitty result

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
“Everyone needs patience, as it is a transitional year, but that doesn’t mean we’ve lost before we begin. There are many young players here and we have to put them in the best condition to do well.”

Bonucci needs to read my signature.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci needs to read my signature.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The results we got from the 3-5-2 over the previous years is due to the brilliance of our experienced players like Tevez , Pirlo etc otherwise with the players we got right now, we'll experience problems.

Can't expect lightweight forwards like Dybala and Coman play with their back facing the goal.

Despite additions of Sandro and Cuadrado , I don't see it being a success even results wise because I don't think we have anyone as clinical and as prolific as Tevez right now.

Lil'Rube

Aug 23, 2015
What a small lil club Rubentus is, it's in your DNA to be losers

You will never match our CL haul of 3, nor will you ever win the treble

you're just a laugh to all of Europe honest

can't wait for the derby, thrashing inevitable

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Holy fking fk. I couldn't believe my eyes at the Stadium.
We missed chances over chances and at their first shot in the net they score and win.

Isla is just so bad. Messed EVERYTHING HE COULD! just fire him somewhere.
Putting him and Llorente in was just a nonsense like making Coman a Starter. Just so bad.
Fecking shocked.

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzukic really should have done better but the team failed to create on multiple instances. The team needs a creative outlet and it cant be left to just dybala
I just coun't believe it when he stopped the ball 40cm away from the net with their goalkeeper on the ground and he coudn't faking kick it versus the net. JUST JUST WHAT?=!?!?!?!?

- - - Updated - - -

What a small lil club Rubentus is, it's in your DNA to be losers

You will never match our CL haul of 3, nor will you ever win the treble

you're just a laugh to all of Europe honest

can't wait for the derby, thrashing inevitable
Oh the little motherfker you are. Prolly a inter loser fan.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
The results we got from the 3-5-2 over the previous years is due to the brilliance of our experienced players like Tevez , Pirlo etc otherwise with the players we got right now, we'll experience problems.

Can't expect lightweight forwards like Dybala and Coman play with their back facing the goal.

Despite additions of Sandro and Cuadrado , I don't see it being a success even results wise because I don't think we have anyone as clinical and as prolific as Tevez right now.
That and a really poor Serie A that was not competition for us. At an European level 3-5-2 has always sucked.

Jul 20, 2012
We missed chances over chances and at their first shot in the net they score and win.

Putting him and Llorente in was just a nonsense like making Coman a Starter. Just so bad.
Fecking shocked.

- - - Updated - - -

I just coun't believe it when he stopped the ball 40cm away from the net with their goalkeeper on the ground and he coudn't faking kick it versus the net. JUST JUST WHAT?=!?!?!?!?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep i was shocked also but he never had control of it

Lil'Rube

Aug 23, 2015

Fecking shocked.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Can you count to 3?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)