[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Everyone in Serie A thread yesterday, it was very much preferable that you didnt start mocking and gloating before our game, no? :groan:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Ya'll should stop panicking. It's one game, it just happens to be our first game.

I do think Allegri's to decision to field a 3-5-2 WITH Coman instead of Dybala was questionable (retarded) but he'll learn from it. He's not as stubborn as Conte.

I'd be more upset about our player missing good chances in front of goal.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Missing a 3 key players was never going to be easy. For majority of the game we were in perfect control, only goal was lacking but in 9/10 situations the goal was almost inevitable to come. Well...

Better luck next week.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Poor game just really poor. Isla and Llorente were bad subsitutions dont know what Allegri was thinking. Coman was bright and so was Dybala when he came on. Evra was also good. Not botherd by the performance but the result oviously sucks. No need to panic we have some good players comming back and some great new additions on the way.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
$#@!ing dybala is fighting like vidal. the only one who seems to still care.
takeaway of the game:

the number 10 on your shirt does not make you a leader
coman is definitely worth 20m if dybala is worth 50m (since dybala basically did everything better plus he actually took the game, played proper passes and actually fought for the ball when he lost it)
lichtsteiner is still primarily a full back and terrible at marking in the box
isla should be euthanized to end his terrible carreer
:thumbs:

Aug 23, 2015
my inter friends were right
the cycle is over and next season barzagli will retire, pogba will leave, dybala will be sold after scoring a mere 7 goals in all comps, and mandzukic will become amauri

dark times ahead

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Ya'll should stop panicking. It's one game, it just happens to be our first game.

I do think Allegri's to decision to field a 3-5-2 WITH Coman instead of Dybala was questionable (retarded) but he'll learn from it. He's not as stubborn as Conte.

I'd be more upset about our player missing good chances in front of goal.
Well two of those great chances were missed by Coman and Pereyra, who do not have a good goal scoring record anyway. So it should hardly come as surprise. And Mandzukic was not fully fit.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
We'll beat Roma next sunday.

- - - Updated - - -

the cycle is over and next season barzagli will retire, pogba will leave, dybala will be sold after scoring a mere 7 goals in all comps, and mandzukic will become amauri

dark times ahead
You have inter friends. :lol:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

dark times ahead
You have Interista friends? I'm sorry.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
it is too early to judge anything, i saw great things from Coman and Dybala and was disappointed on Pogba and the back-line setup (which is concerning), players like Pereyra will always be a squad player not starters. Padoin isn't a starter and we know he is a limited player. now after all that the team actually should have won by 2 or 3 because of this wasted chances. it was our win and we gifted it to them.

yea and btw Isla shouldn't wear our jersey again.

Edit: even though it is too early, i see our team has a tremendous potential. and i hope you guys be patient on the young kids.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As @JuveJay said, this might send the wrong signal, something we should totally avoid and it will put lots of pressure on us to win next week just to get us back on track both mentally and our position in the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)