[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
At this point, we have to ask, besides England and Italy itself, which European country even has rights to show serie a this season?

And people wonder if our league has lost its lustre by some big margin :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Janna was talking about Eurosport showing in Holland.

Eurosport here in Norway are launching a couple of new channels, I hope they get Serie-A. How much does it fucking cost? So much that no one are willing to touch it?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if you guys can't get parabol, try getting IPTV boxes. You get most of Sky Sports and BT Sport on there and watch most footy. Not HD quality but decent enough.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If only there was a netflix like service, for serie a games

Pay monthly, and choose what game you want to see on your computer. then chromecast it to television. Gladly pay for it

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
At this point, we have to ask, besides England and Italy itself, which European country even has rights to show serie a this season?

And people wonder if our league has lust its lustre by some big margin :D
Think about that next time, before you post a lame gif when I say I'd prefer a more exciting Serie A

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
If only there was a netflix like service, for serie a games

Pay monthly, and choose what game you want to see on your computer. then chromecast it to television. Gladly pay for it
Check out kingmedia. It's a streamingsite which barely costs you money.. like $5 or something per month and they stream everything. Every damn thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Think about that next time you post a lame gif when I say I'd prefer a more exciting Serie A

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Think about that next time, before you post a lame gif when I say I'd prefer a more exciting Serie A
Win win win no matter what.

Spanish league is strongest league, and they won't be shown either right now because no one bought the right here in Sweden. All the channels too busy drooling over auction for EPL rights.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Still hope espn3 will get back their coverage near future.. Bein suks, bandwidth bar never seem to hit max watching live events.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Win win win no matter what.

Spanish league is strongest league, and they won't be shown either right now because no one bought the right here in Sweden. All the channels too busy drooling over auction for EPL rights.
How long will EPL be "big" if they cant win the CL for times to come ?

Wondering about this

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Bundeliga gets show for free here in Norway so there's that :D
Bundesliga's TV money is way low though

- - - Updated - - -

How long will EPL be "big" if they cant win the CL for times to come ?

Wondering about this
Doesn't matter much imo, still the most marketable, and plenty teams considered big enough to have hordes of international fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)