[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (12 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
In Malaysia no one bought the rights to Serie A , deemed to be to expensive. So we in Malaysia are fucked for good this season when it comes to Serie A.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'd go for a 4-3-1-2 not a 3-5-2.

3-5-2 without a playmaker or even someone can hold possession at all is going to be a recipe for disaster. You can't expect pereyra and staruro to distribute. We'll lose possession and get countered regularly while we will be unable to create upfront.
Pogba is the obvious candidate for the regista role in a midfield of Sturaro, Pogba and Pereyra.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Fielding a 532 with Evra-Licht on the flanks, Caceres on the defense, Padoin - Sturaro - Pogba in the midfield is probably the worst decision Allegri can take for this game.

It's gonna be ugly.

Still hoping for the 4312, but it seems very unlikely at this point.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Bottom line with our injuries, aslong as we win I don't care how we play.
Playing poorly reduces chances of winning.

I just can't understand how you don't field your best 11. The team with the injuries desperately needs Pereyra's creativity and mobility. How can you play Padoin instead of him, or a CB instead of him, when Sturaro could clearly do the DM?

Allegri will probably justify it saying he needed an option for the 2nd half. But it's just crazy.

Just go with the book and field your best players.

The team will have a lot of trouble trying to create dangerous offensive plays.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
@Osman @Suns @Anyotherswedet

No Serie A rights here, what is this for bullshit?
Was hoping that Eurosport would get it but no word out yet. I've not read any denials yet so hopefully they are still negotiating.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Was hoping that Eurosport would get it but no word out yet. I've not read any denials yet so hopefully they are still negotiating.
Our only hope is Zlatan to Milan then you will get a dedicated show with pre-talk post-talk and lots of coverage.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
First match of the season and already we need our depth. So frustrating.
Yeah, but it's better to need it now rather than in the decisive stages.

- - - Updated - - -

Fielding a 532 with Evra-Licht on the flanks, Caceres on the defense, Padoin - Sturaro - Pogba in the midfield is probably the worst decision Allegri can take for this game.

It's gonna be ugly.

Still hoping for the 4312, but it seems very unlikely at this point.
3-5-2 is a safe bet and I won't complain if we use it. Better than having an unstable midfield with a less man in defence...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@Osman @Suns @Anyotherswedet

No Serie A rights here, what is this for bullshit?
Fucking pathetic, I hope they remedy this for 2nd week of the league.
HAHAHA

this news is better to me than alex sandro to juve. lol this has made my day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)