[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (50 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Coman's looked lost in almost every game he's played for us. He should be nowhere near the starting line up this early in the season with a weaker than usual squad.

Only game he looked legit in was against Parma who were basically Serie C1 level

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He does, but all I read is how we are putting a lot of faith in him this season and how he will "explode". It would be nice to unearth another top class attacking player, but he needs to play a lot smarter.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He should be slowly introduced, and at this stage only when we have the usual starters around him. I'd have loaned him out, but if we're intent on keeping him here we will need to use him a fair bit more than last season. It still has to be under the right conditions though. Definitely not now with so many injuries and so much uncertainty. We need a strong start to the season.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'd go for a 4-3-1-2 not a 3-5-2.

3-5-2 without a playmaker or even someone can hold possession at all is going to be a recipe for disaster. You can't expect pereyra and staruro to distribute. We'll lose possession and get countered regularly while we will be unable to create upfront.

This reminds of Milan 2011. Nocerino, ambrosini, Kevin Prince Beotang and Van bommel in midfield while Ibra is tasked with everything else.

Manzukic and Dybala in Attack.
Pereyra behind them
Pogba, Padoin and Staruro

Call some CM youngsters to the bench in case of injury. Shift to 4-3-3 if an injury happens and the game is not won yet.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
i'd play 4-3-1-2 and stick Comale in the hole behind Mandzukic and Dybala @Fresh :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Coman's looked lost in almost every game he's played for us. He should be nowhere near the starting line up this early in the season with a weaker than usual squad.

Only game he looked legit in was against Parma who were basically Serie C1 level
ehrm vs Napoli whilst being played as an AM no?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

3-5-2 without a playmaker or even someone can hold possession at all is going to be a recipe for disaster. You can't expect pereyra and staruro to distribute. We'll lose possession and get countered regularly while we will be unable to create upfront.

This reminds of Milan 2011. Nocerino, ambrosini, Kevin Prince Beotang and Van bommel in midfield while Ibra is tasked with everything else.

Pereyra behind them

Call some CM youngsters to the bench in case of injury. Shift to 4-3-3 if an injury happens and the game is not won yet.
Bunch of players that cant circulate the ball in a game versus a defensive opponent.

sure

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Pereyra behind them

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)