[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (17 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #44
    Buffon
    Licht-Bonucci-Barzagli-Evra
    Tello-Pogba-Stuaro
    Pereyra
    Dybala-Mandzukic​

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Tello (youth) & Isla I believe hasn't been sold. :D
    May aswell put you or I in the starting 11 instead of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio will miss the Roma game too. So that's no Asamoah, Morata, Marchisio and Khedira. Roma might actually win for once.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I know, thats what disheartening, what used to be our greatest asset, the midfield, is now the weakest part of the team.
    You still have the best midfielder in Serie A in that lineup. It can't be that weak.

And it is because of injuries more than anything else. If Khedira, Asamoah, and Marchisio were fit, you would be very hard pressed to find a group of midfielders better than that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    You still have the best midfielder in Serie A in that lineup. It can't be that weak.

And it is because of injuries more than anything else. If Khedira, Asamoah, and Marchisio were fit, you would be very hard pressed to find a group of midfielders better than that.
    Marchisio and Pogba are the only two midfielders we can rely on to add quality, and they used to be 2 of 4 top CMs, but its no more. But now we are riddled with decent ones other then them, and half of those others are crippled by injuries. So yeah I repeat, what used to be our best asset is now our weak point.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    We should be able to grind out a win with 3-5-2 against Juvinese providing we get no more injuries

Sturaro might have to sit and play as the holding mid so Pogba and Pereyra can do the attacking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)