[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Napoli [23rd April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (2 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yeah, probably. But the ball was out, I think we all saw it.
Did we ever get a good angle of it?

The only one I saw was from behind the goal and Chiesa was in the way. After the Japan goal at the World Cup angles can easily be deceiving on whether a ball is in play. I'd like to see an overhead one.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
VAR calls the ref only for an obvious mistake. What was so obvious about that challenge, and where did they even see a mistake not to call a foul?
Seriously, am I too biased not to see a foul?
I don't think so, I hate bias, and one of the first to call it, even I can't see a foul there

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
VAR calls the ref only for an obvious mistake. What was so obvious about that challenge, and where did they even see a mistake not to call a foul?
Correct me if im wrong, the player fell after the ball was taken off him and not from the small initial contact right? defo not a foul in my books.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It is similar to champions league match in which leao tackles a Napoli player from slow motion it feels that there is intial contact with feet and then Milik gets the ball.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
It is similar to champions league match in which leao tackles a Napoli player from slow motion it feels that there is intial contact with feet and then Milik gets the ball.
Yes, I immediately thought of that same moment too. Except it felt like Leao had even more contact while watching in slow motion, yet it was not given. Do you remember was it checked by the VAR?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)