[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Napoli [23rd April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cuadrado shouldn't of dived like a cheating dumb clown. End of discussion.
He shouldn't have, but he has enough experience to know that after such a big call with the VAR, the ref was more likely to give a soft penalty, so he tried his luck. It worked 2 seasons ago against Inter in round 37 and that's what took us to CL eventually that year.
This year the lost point due to his dive might cost us the CL. That's life.

LordBendtner

Promising Lord
Jan 6, 2015
Allegri just needs to force the players to play the ball rapidly, quick decisions! Especially Cuadrado, how many chances did we lose bcuz of him diving and not passing or taking 5 years before making a decision. Force them to pass the ball or fucking sub ‘em off. I want to channel my anger towards the ref but it’s difficult when we throw chances away like this.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Rusty Doris. That little midget carrot looking cunt - such a punchable face.

Another first for Failegri - 3 consecutive Serie A losses, something that hasn't been witnessed since the halcyon Del Neri days.

Having said that, we didn't deserve to lose this - the Scavengers really rode their luck.

Aug 2, 2005
Tuz gonna blame Cuad for the loss..
Same as when Dybi failed to control a ball for some Lazio game a couple of years ago..

3 losses in a row..

I am not sure I have witnessed this new low before...

Have we lost 3 in a row since 1995?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Cuadrado diving instead of just taking the chance. Then they score a goal from the exact place cuadrado always is when defending..

Can't wait for the day he fucks off to a different team. Horrible performance once again
Ultimately this is the exact reason for the goal. It was a stupid dive, if he would have stayed on his feet it would have been a clear cut opportunity. Every ref in serie a knows he’s a diver, I don’t understand why he still gets up to this shit. Then he doesn’t even get up and track back

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Unwatchable game for me as I was so bored I had my head in my phone until the last ten minutes when we finally decided to act like the home team and take the game to them.

We scored twice and I stuck my middle finger up to the TV as I knew both would get chalked off.

They scored and I didn't care as this is Serie A on 2023 and I'm absolutely fucked off with it.

They are gonna banish us from CL next year so what's the point of watching these games?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Tuz gonna blame Cuad for the loss..
Same as when Dybi failed to control a ball for some Lazio game a couple of years ago..

3 losses in a row..

I am not sure I have witnessed this new low before...

Have we lost 3 in a row since 1995?
it's always a players fault with allegri.

dybala
cancelo
evra
cuadrado
sandro
vlahovic
higgy

it's never allegri for 1-0 set up

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
everything goes against us lately...
That said same game as always.
Us defending but at least we counterattacked somewhat tonight.

Anyway why do we fail when it always matter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)