[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Siena (5th-Feb-2012) (54 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It is not knee-jerking. I doubt anyone is saying we will finish 7th or not win the title, but the fact is that if this continues not winning the title becomes more and more likely. If we do win it, it is because Milan were in-capable of profiting on our loss of points.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yeah, perhaps Milan would've got that penalty, but they would've also scored 2 goals from open play and beat Siena comfortably 3-0.
Try watching some of Milans games before you come off writing a load of bull shit on the internet. I don't have anything more to say to you, it's obvious that you don't watch Serie A besides Juventus.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It's sad to see Juventus draw to Siena, but all this talk about us losing our chances at the title is laughable.
One draw no, but when you've had 5 in the exact same fashion then yes, that's 15 points instead of 5.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
It seemed that De Ceglie and Giaccherini want to prove themselves real bad. Both should start nxt game instead of Bonehead + Pepe.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
One draw no, but when you've had 5 in the exact same fashion then yes, that's 15 points instead of 5.
What are you getting at? This Siena match isn't going to decide our fate at the Scudetto.

Milan, Inter, Napoli, Lazio, etc. will.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I liked Pirlo, Giaccherini, De Ceglie, Barzagli, and De Ceglie in this game. De Ceglie really surprised me.

Key disappointments were: Pepe, Vucinic, Borriello and perhaps Matri.

We really need some world class in attack to be scudetto winners.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Try watching some of Milans games before you come off writing a load of bull shit on the internet. I don't have anything more to say to you, it's obvious that you don't watch Serie A besides Juventus.
I've watched a lot of Milan games this season. They are much better at scoring against provincial sides from open play than we are, despite of their penalties. It's a fact.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #610
    The only good thing about this game is that we didn't concede and we discovered a new talent.

:shifty:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    It is not knee-jerking. I doubt anyone is saying we will finish 7th or not win the title, but the fact is that if this continues not winning the title becomes more and more likely. If we do win it, it is because Milan were in-capable of profiting on our loss of points.
    :tup:

Our objective was to reach CL, if anyone told us after the last match against Napoli last may that we would be top of the table in february, we'd laugh our asses off. Our objectives slowly changed during the season.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    WE are just too wasteful in front of goal and Conte in believing on Vucinic and Pepe even when they are not 100% fit. I feel that it is because of Conte's complacency towards Siena that lead to such a toothless attack, Vucinic being lost in space and Pepe being invisible. I wonder y Giaccherini and Quag came on so late to make a difference when both players have the qualities and the mental aspect to make a difference. Borriello is so static that he just doesnt add anything and his ugly hairstyle makes it even worse.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    Lets look on the bright side. We have been in control for almost every game this season including the big sides. We rarely look like losing. We always create chances, and the players look hungry. We just lack what is obvious - real class in the final third. Our defense remains very solid. We just lack that class.

If Vucinic or Quags or Del Piero hits TOP TOP form, only then will we really excel and win games easily. Unfortunately, the only attacking player who looks dangerous reasonably consistently has been Matri in all honesty even though he didn't have the greatest game today.

On the downside, Marchisio and Pepe look out of form for the last few games.

Shame Pirlo didn't score.....thats the other thing....Pirlo even though he has played well, doesn't have his scoring boots on. Pirlo should be able to score the crucial odd goal....thats missing at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)