[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Siena (5th-Feb-2012) (33 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Really? It looked clean to me.
It was. It was a clear penalty, I'm not denying that. I just don't want to moan about it like a god damn interista.

All I'm saying is that when it all comes down to a situation like that against Siena at home, it's just too pathetic.

We should've beat those motherfuckers comfortably in open play, like champions do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think we were just a bit unlucky today. Siena defended really well and I don't see many people making that point. We did create decent chances but the ball just wouldn't go in. At least we are still top and Milan's Ibrahimovic got a red so they won't have him against Udinese.

But yes I would agree with all of you on one point....we really lack an inform support striker. We really need a Tevez type player. Vucinic was simply off form today.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Oh no we tied to Siena, we lost our chances for the title and we'll be lucky if make 3rd place. :cry:

Stop knee jerking everyone...

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Maybe we should go back to the 3-5-2 only play it without Bonucci and replace him with Caceres?

Personally, I think it would be wiser to partner Matri up with a SS (Quag/Vuci) if we want to score more. Would also keep Pepe out of the starting line-up.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It was. It was a clear penalty, I'm not denying that. I just don't want to moan about it like a god damn interista.

All I'm saying is that when it all comes down to a situation like that against Siena at home, it's just too pathetic.

We should've beat those motherfuckers comfortably in open play, like champions do.
Oh I agree; I was just talking specifically about the Barzagli tackle, which didn't even look like a foul to me.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Conte should have the balls to play Quag and Giaccherini. Maybe even Elia. No point spending cash on a player who u dont even use right?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
All our draws are so similar. We fuck around for about 70 minutes, play for about 30. Borriello is the epitome of useless. I really can't stand that guy he's an absolute waste of space. Would have been better off playing Quag and Matri together they seem to have a pretty good understanding.
Agree. Quag, came on too late at a time when siena started to attack more and we started to play long balls. Quag should have come on earlier, you need dynamic players for games like these.

May 22, 2007
I wouldn't even feel comfortable with 4 points as a lead.
Our squad depth is great enough for there to be other ideas in this Juventus team, and to not have lost the title while still being top of the league.

Estigarribia, Quagliarella, Del Piero and even fucking Elia are still part of this team.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Man, shut up; there's nothing 'knee jerk' about Juve underwhelmingly drawing against the leagues lower quality teams. The leg has been extended for a long time on this.
It's sad to see Juventus draw to Siena, but all this talk about us losing our chances at the title is laughable.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Our squad depth is great enough for there to be other ideas in this Juventus team, and to not have lost the title while still being top of the league.

Estigarribia, Quagliarella, Del Piero and even fucking Elia are still part of this team.
We need these players to start playing, some fresh, new ideas, some unpredictability. 3 of these 4 can bring that.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Summing it up, the biggest opponent Juve faces every match is its own LACK OF TALENT. We need talent upfront. These draws are understandable when your front is based on Pepe, Vucinic and Matri. Tactics are great, but we need some class to decide games like that. Pirlo alone is not enough.

Also, it seems clear that Juve will pay during a long, long time, for CALCIOPOLI, regardless it is true and fair or not.

About the players, can't help but commenting.

WHAT THE FUCK IS BORRIELLO DOING IN JUVENTUS????? Such a loser. He was PATHETIC, of course. He IS pathetic.

But what is impossible to understand is WHY THE HELL CONTE USED HIM INSTEAD OF DEL PIERO. He can't do that to him. It's a lack of respect. Borriello is shit AND has just arrived. He already had more opportunities than Elia. WHY? Why use him instead of Quagliarella?

Vucinic was miserable, Matri was fighting the ball as usual, Marchisio in the last games is looking like the old Marchisio, the ghost he used to be troughout 90% of his career.

Also, Vidal and Licht are not in good form.

On the other hand, De Ceglie had the best game I've ever seen. He was decent.

The thing is: this team had players overperforming. We desperately need talent in the offensive end.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
By the way big respect to giaccherini. I love this guy, the man works really hard and at times prooved to be more dangerous than any of the rest.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Oh no we tied to Siena, we lost our chances for the title and we'll be lucky if make 3rd place. :cry:

Stop knee jerking everyone...
I think people reacted in a similar manner when we drew at home to Cagliari and Bologna IIRC. Drawing at home to Napoli, Udinese or Milan isn't that hard to accept but not to these small clubs.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
well let's put that game behind us... but right now if we srsly wanna win the scudetto we can not drop anymore points...win vs parma bologna and catania are a must right now! maybe milan will drop some points without ibra too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)