[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Siena (5th-Feb-2012) (42 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
In the end we were even lucky that Grazzi (?) missed that oppertunity, I felt like that was going to be a goal.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Scudetto up our asses.
Yes, Juve players, you won't win shit just by showing on the pitch. It's funny though how our worst and most shameful performance came right after we became top favs for the scudetto :lol:

We could only win this by an individual play but the only one who tried to do something alone sucked really hard (Vucinic) and he couldn't do shit today.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Basically. If our biggest regret against Siena is a non-awarded PK it's a damning indictment on the team's performance.
Our team played really bad, but that isn't the point here. Milan would have won this game, because that penalty would have been awarded. Taking three points on an off day is what wins the scudetto, and it's bloody hard to take three points when opposing players can flap their arms around to protect the goal from shots and passes without being penalized.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
True, but it was a pen and it's the only reason why Milan are even close to us, getting decisions much weaker than that.
Of course. May I say though, in reality it is Milan not profiting on our lost points. We cannot let this happen again, we cannot. Milan will drop points in these coming games.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I cant take this draw....i just cant fucking take it. IT would have been somehow digestible, but after seeing Inter, Milan, Napoli and Udine's results i got fucking angry..............This WAS the biggest chance this season for our shot on the Scudetto....But i guess this was the reason why no one wanted to talk about it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Scudetto up our asses.
Yes, Juve players, you won't win shit just by showing on the pitch. It's funny though how our worst and most shameful performance came right after we became top favs for the scudetto :lol:

We could only win this by an individual play but the only one who tried to do something alone sucked really hard (Vucinic) and he couldn't do shit today.
:agree:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Scudetto up our asses.

:agree:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vucinic shouldve never started because of the momentum Quag and Matri had going for them. Its ridiculous that he ws rushed back, and should've featured as nothing more than a sub today. We should've never played the 433 either, given how apt the 352 is for smaller teams. The players lacked finesse today, its fucking ridiculous and feels like a loss. This had to be a win.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
At no stage should we ever have Matri and Borriello up front. They were predictably stranded and didn't get any clear-cut chances.

I don't understand why Quag/DP didn't get subbed on instead of Vuci. Definitely a mistake by Conte.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
"However, Ibra lost his temper and reduced Milan to 10 men, not to mention earning no doubt a lengthy ban. The Swede was mid-argument with a group of players and reached round the back of Nocerino’s head to slap Aronica on the side of the temple, earning a red card."

Thats good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)