[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Siena (5th-Feb-2012) (56 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Why wouldn't you use skilled players like Elia against this defensive team. Really disappointing. Such players could at least test the defence instead of consistently trying to pass through the opponent. Elia can beat players, and you only need him to beat a player once in a match to win it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
We should not have been in the position that we're blaming the ref, it's fucking Siena at home. there is no fucking need for Pepe to start against Siena, a damp squid has more flair than Pepe. I hope Marotta took stock of this game, or at least his one good eye took stock of this game.

we need FLAIR motherfucker

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We did nothing first half, so it was a waste of 45 mins.

Second half we actually had good tempo and created opportunities, we'd be talking about a win and feeling happy if we had taken just one of them, or had a bit more of a lucky break. Buffon nearly cost us a point in the end. The referee cost us the win by robbing us, so that cunt can die in his own shit. He bottled it.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
The point is, even after a match where the opposite team defended with 300 players and had parked the bus, we still had a CLEAR penalty, and the referee was 3 meters away, i can't understand how someone can make such a bad call.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
in my eyes, the problem is that our build ups are too slow. Consistantly we allowed Siena to get back behind the ball. It's idiotic. At one point, we could have countered, but Pirlo played for the foul. Without any creative players it's obvious that we're not going to break down 11 men behind the balll.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Conte already made bad choices by starting Vucinic and Pepe, both players who just returned from injury and are clearly lost in space. He should have played with Quag and Giaccherini instead, who are still sharp and on top of the game. The day cant get worse with the referee clearly helping Siena and the keeper playing on top of the world. Juventus really needs to be more clinical in front of the goal to achieve results.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
This round was even more crucial than the last, lightening doesn't strike twice but with other games going our way we couldn't take advantage and it's not like we have even beat Parma already.

May 22, 2007
Pegolo trolled Juventus. I'm not sure how the referee didn't see the handball.

Juventus have the problem of a plan B. Kicking the ball into the area doesn't work when there isn't anyone with aerial dominance.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Zlatan is banned for 3 games, he will miss our match, but no doubt Milan will get the red card appealed and he will only miss one game.

Jun 9, 2009
Why is Pepe included everytime.......team played well without him against udi...put we had to find a place for him>>>>wasting a sub that could have been used on one of the midfiled players

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He denied us a clear cut penalty.
I know, but when it comes down to that, against freakin' SIENA, we're just not good enough, I'm sorry. A title-winning side would've been 2 or 3 goals up by the time that shit happened. At least 1 goal up.

We can't score ONE goal against SIENA at home ffs.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Lessons to be learned. This aint the first time and certainly wont be the last. Siena did a good job, yes we can argue about the refreees but that would lead to nothing but the frustation road. In reality, we ended up playing the similar type of football against them. We played it to the wings, then when the wingbacks were doubles up, we passed to the middle. We knocked the ball forward, only for one of our strikers to lay the ball off for a midfielder to hit it and if he can then, as repeat. Way to repetitive. I think the moment we played balls forward and the strikers held the ball, they had to do a bit of tricky moves there either to a) get a penalty or b) have enough bodies in the box to lay the ball to. Simply put we just didnt have enough bodies in the BOX. Also we lacked the quality. However it was a nice effort, I cant knock the players or conte for that. What we can do is learn from this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)