[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Siena (5th-Feb-2012) (60 Viewers)

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I don't know if this is relavent, but everyone is talking about the Scu and it just reminds me of the New Orleans Saints. Hurrican Katrina devestated that town and that team looked hopeless and its kind of like our situation. Since the scandal, we haven't been ourselves but with this new stadium, our new improved form, it looks like we could very possibly go all the way this year, just like the saints when they won a superbowl. No? ok ill be going now.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I don't know if this is relavent, but everyone is talking about the Scu and it just reminds me of the New Orleans Saints. Hurrican Katrina devestated that town and that team looked hopeless and its kind of like our situation. Since the scandal, we haven't been ourselves but with this new stadium, our new improved form, it looks like we could very possibly go all the way this year, just like the saints when they won a superbowl. No? ok ill be going now.
I reckon that we have to win not because of all troubles... but because other contenders are really pathetic...

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
I'm still having a nightmare of the season 1999/2000. We got +9 points leading from lazio and everyone thinking about scudetto. And then ... flop, i'm crying after that accursed perugia match.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm still having a nightmare of the season 1999/2000. We got +9 points leading from lazio and everyone thinking about scudetto. And then ... flop, i'm crying after that accursed perugia match.
Exactly. Only an idiot would claim that this scudetto is already in the bag.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Exactly. Only an idiot would claim that this scudetto is already in the bag.
I don't think anyone claimed. Lets just say we are in very good position. Since we have better schedule than our direct rival Milan. Since we play all top 5 teams at home except Milan. Milan already lost to Lazio and they will drop points vs Udinese and Napoli!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I don't think anyone claimed. Lets just say we are in very good position. Since we have better schedule than our direct rival Milan. Since we play all top 5 teams at home except Milan. Milan already lost to Lazio and they will drop points vs Udinese and Napoli!
We're definitely in a very good position, but I still think we shouldn't throw the s-word around so easily with almost half a season left to play. I agree that it's likely that Milan will drop points in at least one of those two games you mentioned, but then again, our problem is that we struggle to find the net against the smaller teams. So let's just wait and see.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
We're definitely in a very good position, but I still think we shouldn't throw the s-word around so easily with almost half a season left to play. I agree that it's likely that Milan will drop points in at least one of those two games you mentioned, but then again, our problem is that we struggle to find the net against the smaller teams. So let's just wait and see.
but we haven't suffered that much from smaller teams. Against Bologna we player 45 minutes with one player down. While vs Genoa we dropped points due to stupidity. Cagliari I can't explain, for some reason, I hope I am wrong it's mentality we are happy with little stuff we get you know, example, as long as we are on top it's good, we don't take advantage of other teams for example when AC lost to Inter we drew vs Cagliari. we created chances we should have won but I think our attitude was not good. But Conte is doing great job and we have improved a lot. Remember last year, parma beat us twice, then Palemro and Napoli would be too good for us. This year is completely different. I see a lot of changes from previous years and seeing Milan's midfield struggle gives me a lot of hope!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
but we haven't suffered that much from smaller teams. Against Bologna we player 45 minutes with one player down. While vs Genoa we dropped points due to stupidity. Cagliari I can't explain, for some reason, I hope I am wrong it's mentality we are happy with little stuff we get you know, example, as long as we are on top it's good, we don't take advantage of other teams for example when AC lost to Inter we drew vs Cagliari. we created chances we should have won but I think our attitude was not good. But Conte is doing great job and we have improved a lot. Remember last year, parma beat us twice, then Palemro and Napoli would be too good for us. This year is completely different. I see a lot of changes from previous years and seeing Milan's midfield struggle gives me a lot of hope!
Hope is good. All I'm saying is, chill with the s-word. Nothing is decided yet, by far.

I also don't agree that we're not struggling against the smaller teams. You mentioned 3 games, but left out the Chievo-game (0-0) and the Catania-game (1-1).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)