[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like i said. The points were for the grabs. Allevgri shoukd assume the responsability.

And a fuck off in advance to the apologist.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Dybala sub was fine, Pjanic was ridiculous.
Dybala is in a faze that he can't even control a ball while DC is on form. Even Berna is more useful atm. I would have brought Dybala as a 3rd possible sub[for Higuain]. DC should have been there earlier.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
We were really good this game and the only negative things are the missed chances and Allegri’s decisions. The latter part worries me. Why didn’t he do something earlier? And after Dybala’s sub, it was his decision was laughable. We looked like we easily could go up a gear or two, but waited for Allegri to say so. I guess that’s why Pjanic was absolutely pissed.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Terrible game, terrible approach, pussy tactics throughout from the starting lineup to the subs. I wonder what excuses Allegri will come up with after repeating so many times how this was a must win.

The Piole N.R

MDS 6
Benatia 7
Chiellini 6.5
Asamoah 5.5

Khedira 6
Pjanic 6
Matuidi 6

Cuadrado 6.5
Higuaini 5
Mandzukic 4.5

Dybala 5
Bentancur N.R

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Come on guys , we played a good game. We have been all over them! The great inter didn’t even had a shot on target. If Mandzukic wasn’t that wasteful we’d have won

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We were really good this game and the only negative things are the missed chances and Allegri’s decisions. The latter part worries me. Why didn’t he do something earlier? And after Dybala’s sub, it was his decision was laughable. We looked like we easily could go up a gear or two, but waited for Allegri to say so. I guess that’s why Pjanic was absolutely pissed.
I think he knew that cuadrado and Mandzukic were killing them with those far post crosses and didn't want to change it. Could argue he should've bought Dybala on earlier but we had a strangle hold on the match.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
How many chances did Mandzukic miss?

Cuadrado terrorized Santon on the right. Needed someone doing the same on the left.

First and only attacking sub at 75th min was ridic. Can't believe Allegri largely played for a draw when we had them by the balls.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ffs all we needed was Costa on the left. Cuadrado had them slipping on the right and costs would have had them crying in tears on the left. Frustrating game it's a draw but feels like a defeat. A game where the cunts got away but only because of us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm surprised so many think we played badly, they did absolutely nothing and we created chances. Sometimes it goes in, sometimes it doesn't. We looked far superior to them however.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #319
    I'm surprised so many think we played badly, they did absolutely nothing and we created chances. Sometimes it goes in, sometimes it doesn't. We looked far superior to them however.
    We played well. But we again absolutely SUCKED in front of goal where everything you do for 90 mins comes down to what you do in the 6 yard box and we simply had nothing to offer. Incredible from Mandzukic to be honest. At least Cuadrado was pinging him the crosses he needed in the 2nd half and got nothing in return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)