[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Trust Fresh to like this fucking Melo moron ::lol3::

One of the worst players I’ve seen in our jersey. Huge flop, thanks for that one Secco you utter cunt.
I have been trying to find that gif of when, in some CL group game, he got reprimanded by the ref and started sarcastically nodding with this stupid smirk on his face and then it was like he broke and just wouldn't stop nodding as teammates tried to calm him down and push him away from ref.

One of the most bizarre things ive seen from a player. It was like on some level he realised how important the game was just able to held himself back but he still was that petulant child compelled to rebel against the ref in anyway he could so he just kept on nodding.
Juventus (probable): Szczesny; De Sciglio, Benatia, Chiellini, Asamoah; Marchisio, Pjanic, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Higuain, Douglas Costa

lol leave it to max to drop dybala and start asamoah

- - - Updated - - -

oh, from football italia

- - - Updated - - -

lol Maxx never benches Dybala. Unless Dybala is injured he will play for sure.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
433 - 451 in defense - in prolly the best formation vs a team that attacks down the flanks and does that well.

But that XI has only 5 players who're good in the air, and Inter is very good in set pieces. Won't be surprised if Khedira & Mandzu start instead of Pjanic & DC.

And in that case, Alex Sandro should start because, otherwise, Cuadra would be the only attacking/assist outlet down the flanks. If Asabob starts, I prefer Berna on the left.

Last time Dybala played well (or was rested?) was a while ago. He can defo use a rest.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
There are always suckers in the Premier League...
Yup but IMO Dybala would only go to either RM or Barca. Both don't need him as they have Asensio and Messi. Actually both clubs need a reverse player hence I think that Barca will push for Coutinho again and RM will break the bank for Hazard.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Yup but IMO Dybala would only go to either RM or Barca. Both don't need him as they have Asensio and Messi. Actually both clubs need a reverse player hence I think that Barca will push for Coutinho again and RM will break the bank for Hazard.
That's what we thought about Pogba too #AgentP

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
According to the information from the net Dybala will be benched,Asa on the left with Marchisio in the middle alongside Matuidi-Pjanic. Cuadrado on the right and DC on the left and Higgy upfront.4-3-3.
Actually no matter what somebody thinks I think that is a good choice to put Asa in a game like this.Sandro is definitely better but his form sucks lately(yes he made that beautiful pass to Cuadrado against Olypiacos) but defensively he doesn't give a shit about what's happening in defense .We will lack quality in attack but will suffer in defense with him.Tonight match will tell what's was a better choice .And I don't know what to think about benching Dybala.Okay,he might not be in that brilliant form but one move can decide the game.Just look that counter against Napoli and that pass to Higgy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
433 - 451 in defense - in prolly the best formation vs a team that attacks down the flanks and does that well.

But that XI has only 5 players who're good in the air, and Inter is very good in set pieces. Won't be surprised if Khedira & Mandzu start instead of Pjanic & DC.

And in that case, Alex Sandro should start because, otherwise, Cuadra would be the only attacking/assist outlet down the flanks. If Asabob starts, I prefer Berna on the left.

Last time Dybala played well (or was rested?) was a while ago. He can defo use a rest.
Yep, definitely need 3 midfielders against this lot. They’re a physical team and they’re not a team of midgets like Napoli, so we better close down their wings and service to that cunt Icardi.

I don’t mind us benching Dybala either, he hasn’t been himself for a couple of months now. Bring him off the bench and let him have a run at them in the final 20 mins or so.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Can’t wait. Most exciting Serie A game in years. Inter fans think they’re gonnabe champions. And they keep posting shit about us, instead of being happy they’re leading. Such a provinsial mentality.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Latest :Cuadrado-Higuain-Mandzukic in attack.
Matuidi-Pjanic-Marchisio are way better than Vecino-Gagliardini-Valero in mid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)