[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Winter scudetto showdown round 2: the rechokening

Juve to win by at least 2 goal difference, inter cant handle the pressure and spalleti is a perennial almost man

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If we win this we will see the league implode. Napoli in their usual annual free fall. Hope to start another self-imploding psychological breakdown of inter

We will probably lose -.-
I think they're already in that free fall. Losing to us then getting knocked out of UCL.

As for Merda, we're coming for Juuu! If we beat them then they'll really start to question themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm worried about this game. It makes no sense that this game isn't played Sunday. Less restitution time against an in form team which have nothing but Serie A to worry about.
We Aussies are loving this - get to watch it on a sane time on a non workday.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think they're already in that free fall. Losing to us then getting knocked out of UCL.

As for Merda, we're coming for Juuu! If we beat them then they'll really start to question themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

We Aussies are loving this - get to watch it on a sane time on a non workday.
You sure have changed your tune quickly after only a few mediocre wins. I thought we were doomed to be pathetic and mediocre??

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
You sure have changed your tune quickly after only a few mediocre wins. I thought we were doomed to be pathetic and mediocre??
Yeah we've improved but I'm still not overly impressed with our game. A couple of weeks ago we were mid-table material, now we're top 3 Serie A material.

We are no where near being in the running for UCL though, which is ultimately what we really want - even against Olympiakos Szczensy pulled out some world class saves to keep a clean sheet. Our game is too weak for that but let's see if we can find the right balance and improve more.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah we've improved but I'm still not overly impressed with our game. A couple of weeks ago we were mid-table material, now we're top 3 Serie A material.

We are no where near being in the running for UCL though, which is ultimately what we really want - even against Olympiakos Szczensy pulled out some world class saves to keep a clean sheet. Our game is too weak for that but let's see if we can find the right balance and improve more.
From mid table trash to top 3 in only a couple of days wow by January we will be GOAT

As for this weekend, what is your prediction? how do you think we will do against Inter?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Main question is the fitness really. Inter have had a week to plan for this game, we still had to take care of our CL business.

Also Icardi has a great record in this fixture doesnt he? Also against Buffon in general?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Inter used to have some nasty fucks and butchers in their team. But now it's a team full of pussies. We're so going to dominate. Even Stururu would have a field day in this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)