Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I was talking earlier today with a friend of mine who is a Roma fan. He asked me if Juventus could win tonight. I said to him that it will be very difficult, but Ranieri has always surprised us in the big games, so a win should be possible. And I'm very glad that I was right. I don't think ratings are needed for this game. FORZA JUVE! :scudetto:

Ps. Also a special mention goes to our captain, who tore that bitch called Materazzi appart. Oh, and thank you Burdisso.

EDIT: Oh, and I think Mancini's :gsol: great :gsol: tactics won us the game. Chivu as a midfielder and Zanetti as a defensive midfielder? You don't see a piece of brilliance like this every day.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
you know guys .. the heart that was poured in the field showed exactly in how Gigi didn't even allow those offsides to get in the goal .. he would bust his ass before letting the ball in ..

FORZA GIGI .. hope you win player of the year someday soon :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Ali my man .. I can forgive him .. he still doesn't understand how big such a win is .. he's still new .. but i'd never forgive him next year :D .. when we knock inter out of the scudetto race :D
I would rather photoshop that t-shirt out of him :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
What a win guys what a win... I am out of words. I am proud of everyone of our players (including molinaro).. These players faught to get us back from Serie B to serie A. They fought for us in Serie A and if it wasn't for some "bad luck with ref calls" we could've been at the top of the table. At occassions we were upset with out coach, or our management and even some players but at the end of the day its games like this where you see your team playing like MEN. Playing like true Bianconeri. A performance that says to the whole world not farsipoli can distroy the almighty Juve.
We go to Inter, at their home land and we do with them what we do best, beat the shit out of them. No matter what happens, no matter how the years go Juve will always be superior to inter. They might have the highest paid player in the whole world, this money can buy, but you can never buy the Juve spirit.

Forza Juve per sepmre..
No fu*kinf team in the world can have Juve's spirit... :drill:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
inter really were lucky to even be close at the end. Buffon looked so calm and relaxed, great saves in the 1st half. from looking at him one would think nobody could possible score from him. and del piero had matterazzi in his pocket.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Del Piero: I Wanted To Score

The Bianconeri conquered the San Siro in style with goals from Mauro Camoranesi and David Trezeguet and thus become the first Serie A side to beat Inter at home this season.

It was a professional and accomplished performance by the Old Lady.

Captain and talisman Del Piero was on fire all game but he was guilty of missing some great chances.

He also matches Gaetano Scirea‘s all time appearance record for the Bianconeri with 552 games under his belt.

“I would have liked to celebrate this achievement with a goal but I missed a great chance,” said Del Piero.

“However we should not have any regrets, now is not the time to think about it but rather focus to give our best every game.

“We need to look up and put some balance, strength and determination in our games,” concluded the number 10.

The victory in the San Siro re-opens the title race as Roma are now just four points behind Inter. Juve meanwhile maintain a firm grip on third place.

goal.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero was delighted with the Bianconeri’s 2-1 win over Inter but he admits that he wanted to score

The Bianconeri conquered the San Siro in style with goals from Mauro Camoranesi and David Trezeguet and thus become the first Serie A side to beat Inter at home this season.

It was a professional and accomplished performance by the Old Lady.

Captain and talisman Del Piero was on fire all game but he was guilty of missing some great chances.

He also matches Gaetano Scirea's all time appearance record for the Bianconeri with 552 games under his belt.

“I would have liked to celebrate this achievement with a goal but I missed a great chance,” said Del Piero.

“However we should not have any regrets, now is not the time to think about it but rather focus to give our best every game.

“We need to look up and put some balance, strength and determination in our games,” concluded the number 10.

The victory in the San Siro re-opens the title race as Roma are now just four points behind Inter. Juve meanwhile maintain a firm grip on third place.

Salvatore Landolina
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=631677

EDIT: Arif beat me to it :)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Inter Haters!!!
So what if we bribed? So what if you relegated us to Serie B?
So what if you stole our players? AND SO WHAT IF YOU STOLE OUR SCUDETTO?
We proved to you we aint no pushovers. You can screw all you want with your controversial wins. You can affect our morale by giving us controversial draws. You can make love to the entire FIGC for all we care. Because TONIGHT we showed the world that we are JUVENTUS!!! We are the team with grit that can overcome any obstacles you give us. We can shut all 4 of your strikers up (provided they are not lawyers of Moratti) and we can knock your defense inside out!!!
OMG Salihamidic and Molinaro sucked but still your offense cant break through them. OMG Del Piero missed so many chance but still your defense cant mark him for shits. Classic goal by Trezeguet's trademark co-op with Del Piero.
INTER LISTEN TO THIS!!! You scored one goal but you know what? We SCORED 2!!!
Great job everyone including Ranieri. And especially Nedved for the determination he showed. Not a single drop of doubt about his love for Juventus. And thats what we have and what the Nerazzuri will never have! Suck on it Inter!!! Win all the fake ass scudettos you like but you'll never win us!!!
Result of the season. We got relegated, we lost players to them, we lost our Scudetto to them and it fucking boils me up inside to know that they had got their way. They insulted us, they danced when they got our trophy, they decided that they were kings of Serie A when they won the title last year. They have the best squad in the league, the best depth. They have a referee on their side vs their rivals Juventus. They have no shame in stealing. We beat the shit out of them.

Buffon - HERO
Molinaro - HERO
Legrotagglie - HERO
Chiellini - HERO
Grygera - HERO
Nedved - HERO
Momo - HERO
Camoranesi - HERO
Salihamidzic - HERO
Del Piero - HERO
Trezeguet - HERO

Iaquinta - HERO
Nocerino - HERO

Ranieri - HERO

They can speculate about Calciopoli all they want, but the degenerate cunts are no match for us. We are superior and we always will be. We are Juventus.
You stole ma post!!! Lol....... Just joking. Great words man :)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Well, I wanted the Matrix's severed head in a bag of horse dung mailed to Moratti, but we can't have everything, can we?
Nope .. we're all satisfied indeed :) ...

:bigscarf: :bigscarf: :bigscarf: :bigscarf:

for one more time .. Congrats everybody .. I'm off to bed ..
FORZA JUVEEEEE !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)