Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
FORZA JUVE

What a match!!

I love this Juve. We all have our critics, but I love this team more then Capello's Juve. That was just a machine, this is a team with real men. You have the stars (Nedved,Gigi etc.), the young players who want their chance (Palla,Noce) the warriors (Chiellini,Sissoko) and the fools we all say we hate but deep inside we all love them because theyre a part of Juve (Molinaro,Sali)

I'm proud of all our players and I'm proud to be a Juventino.
too true

May 22, 2007
Result of the season. We got relegated, we lost players to them, we lost our Scudetto to them and it fucking boils me up inside to know that they had got their way. They insulted us, they danced when they got our trophy, they decided that they were kings of Serie A when they won the title last year. They have the best squad in the league, the best depth. They have a referee on their side vs their rivals Juventus. They have no shame in stealing. We beat the shit out of them.

Buffon - HERO
Molinaro - HERO
Legrotagglie - HERO
Chiellini - HERO
Grygera - HERO
Nedved - HERO
Momo - HERO
Camoranesi - HERO
Salihamidzic - HERO
Del Piero - HERO
Trezeguet - HERO

Iaquinta - HERO
Nocerino - HERO

Ranieri - HERO

They can speculate about Calciopoli all they want, but the degenerate cunts are no match for us. We are superior and we always will be. We are Juventus.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
This way is even sweeter. We scored a controversial goal, they came so close (hitting the post when it was 2-1) - Now that is heart wrenching & they deserve every bit of it. The only sour part of this game was Salimhadzic wearing an Inter jersey after the game.
Ali my man .. I can forgive him .. he still doesn't understand how big such a win is .. he's still new .. but i'd never forgive him next year :D .. when we knock inter out of the scudetto race :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Result of the season. We got relegated, we lost players to them, we lost our Scudetto to them and it fucking boils me up inside to know that they had got their way. They insulted us, they danced when they got our trophy, they decided that they were kings of Serie A when they won the title last year. They have the best squad in the league, the best depth. They have a referee on their side vs their rivals Juventus. They have no shame in stealing. We beat the shit out of them.

Buffon - HERO
Molinaro - HERO
Legrotagglie - HERO
Chiellini - HERO
Grygera - HERO
Nedved - HERO
Momo - HERO
Camoranesi - HERO
Salihamidzic - HERO
Del Piero - HERO
Trezeguet - HERO

Iaquinta - HERO
Nocerino - HERO

Ranieri - HERO

They can speculate about Calciopoli all they want, but the degenerate cunts are no match for us. We are superior and we always will be. We are Juventus.
I think we have a strong contender for Post of the Year. :agree:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
First Inter loss at home since April 2007 against Roma.

GRANDE RAGAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHI NON SALTA E NERAZZURRO EJ EJ, CHI NON SALTA E NERAZZURRO EJ EJ

SIAMO NOI SIAMO NOI, I VERI CAMPIONI D'ITALIA SIAMO NOI!!!!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Buffon - HERO
Molinaro - HERO
Legrotagglie - HERO
Chiellini - HERO
Grygera - HERO
Nedved - HERO
Momo - HERO
Camoranesi - HERO
Salihamidzic - HERO
Del Piero - HERO
Trezeguet - HERO

Iaquinta - HERO
Nocerino - HERO

Ranieri - HERO

Great post brother. Great fucking post.

FORZA JUVE

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i dvr'd this shit so i'm watching it again <starting from the 2nd half of course ;)>

time to get fucked up and celebrate

peace out my fellow juventini

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I think we have a strong contender for Post of the Year. :agree:

Buffon - HERO
Molinaro - HERO
Legrotagglie - HERO
Chiellini - HERO
Grygera - HERO
Nedved - HERO
Momo - HERO
Camoranesi - HERO
Salihamidzic - HERO
Del Piero - HERO
Trezeguet - HERO

Iaquinta - HERO
Nocerino - HERO

Ranieri - HERO

best post of the nite & prob for the year!!!!:juventus:

well said ... FORZA JUVEEEE:bigscarf:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What a win guys what a win... I am out of words. I am proud of everyone of our players (including molinaro).. These players faught to get us back from Serie B to serie A. They fought for us in Serie A and if it wasn't for some "bad luck with ref calls" we could've been at the top of the table. At occassions we were upset with out coach, or our management and even some players but at the end of the day its games like this where you see your team playing like MEN. Playing like true Bianconeri. A performance that says to the whole world not farsipoli can distroy the almighty Juve.
We go to Inter, at their home land and we do with them what we do best, beat the shit out of them. No matter what happens, no matter how the years go Juve will always be superior to inter. They might have the highest paid player in the whole world, this money can buy, but you can never buy the Juve spirit.

Forza Juve per sepmre..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)