Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

sorry

Mar 17, 2008
i fantasize about the game going like that....

rainy day, inter playing on top of their game, superb passing, superb running, but all shots was saved, or not on target, or on crossbar....and by 90th minutes, their shots on goal is 20 or more....

then, in the last kick of the game, zlatan accidentally turned del piero's corner kick into his own net....

and juve won 1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and zlatan being boo-ed off the itch by his own teammates

juve-boy

Nov 20, 2005
i fantasize about the game going like that....

rainy day, inter playing on top of their game, superb passing, superb running, but all shots was saved, or not on target, or on crossbar....and by 90th minutes, their shots on goal is 20 or more....

then, in the last kick of the game, zlatan accidentally turned del piero's corner kick into his own net....

and juve won 1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and zlatan being boo-ed off the itch by his own teammates
that would be nice :juvefan2:

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
I've got turned down at the ticket stand. They didn't sell tickets to people living outside the province of Milan, am so dissapointet...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I've got turned down at the ticket stand. They didn't sell tickets to people living outside the province of Milan, am so dissapointet...
i have never been to any sporting event outside of the the u.s. but i didn't know they could do that anywhere!!

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
You should have looked around and near the stadium, there are always guys selling the tickets, for a higher price thou , but if you want to see the game that should not be a problem

that's how i bought my ticket when i went to a juve game

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Alot of foreigners had to go back.... Very, very sad...
You can't bbuy the tickets "illegally" because they have the buuyers name printed on, and you have to show your passport when you go inside... Imposible system..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)