Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I really can't stand Nocerino's style. He's such a horrible player.

Tiago is indeed the better option.
I see Nocerino's potential, but I doubt he will ever become a great player. If you field Sissoko there is to put it bluntly no reason at all to start Nocerino alongside him. What Sissoko needs is a player like Tiago. And what Tiago needs is a player like Sissoko. I think it worked fairly well against Napoli and Ranieri should try it again.

That or the suicide combo gsol is suggesting.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
not only that, he doesn't know how to really act/do when he has the ball. Either hunting ducks down with his passes or sending couple of fans to the hospital with his shootings.

There's no middle solution with Nocerino.
lol. its ture, he gets the ball looks up, and before you no it, he has either lost it, hacked a player or blasted it out of the stadium.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mancini: Inter–Juve Is A Classic

Nerazzurri Coach Roberto Mancini has admitted ahead of tomorrow’s hotly-anticipated Derby d’Italia that Inter-Juve is a classic of the Serie A calendar.

Classic Match

Inter welcome Juventus to San Siro in a match where, given the events of the last few years, there will certainly be more than a few sparks flying around.

"It's a classic in our championship, but it's also an important match that comes at the end of a tiring week for everyone,” said Mancini.

“We're playing against Juventus, so it's an even more important match, but there will be eight more games after that and there's still a long way to go in the championship."

Ranieri

Mancini offered some kind words to Juventus tactician Claudio Ranieri, and said that The Tinkerman was doing a fine job.

"I think a lot of merit goes to the coach,” he said.

“Besides deserving great merit for what they have done on the pitch, Ranieri is also a good person. He has done a lot of good things in a season that hasn't been easy.

"Juventus also have a lot of important players, and perhaps they found it a bit hard at the start because there were lots of injuries."

goal.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I really can't stand Nocerino's style. He's such a horrible player.

Tiago is indeed the better option.
i do agree that nocerino's style is a bit untamed and barbaric. he reminds me of a spastic gattuso at times.

but i don't think tiago is any better especially in this situation. i would actually prefer nocerino in the lineup cuz he is physical and this is going to be a physical match as always.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)