Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (5 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Inter-Juventus, le probabili formazioni

Inter (4-4-2): Julio Cesar, Maicon, Burdisso, Materazzi, Maxwell, Vieira, Cambiasso, J.Zanetti, Jimenez, Ibrahimovic, Crespo

Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon, Zebina, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Grygera, Camoranesi, Sissoko, Nocerino, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet
Nocerino could be there since apparently Tiago had a bad game on Wednesday. Anyway, I'll be hopping for a 4-3-3. :xfinger:

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Nocerino could be there since apparently Tiago had a bad game on Wednesday. Anyway, I'll be hopping for a 4-3-3. :xfinger:
The only reason that i can think of when ranieri play's necerino instead of tiago is that he wants a draw!! I really hate this attitude from ranieri, trying to count how many points we can get instead of going there to every game and try to win. Thats IMO the problem with ranieri he doesn't understand the mentality of juve (we don't care who we meet or who is missing in our team) we go to every game to win it (thats what juve was always about and thats what made us so unique)......

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #126
    the thing with nocerino is that he doesnt really attack or defend. he just stands there.
    not only that, he doesn't know how to really act/do when he has the ball. Either hunting ducks down with his passes or sending couple of fans to the hospital with his shootings.

There's no middle solution with Nocerino.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
    The midfield should be Camo-Sissoko-Nedved with DP, Trez, and Iaquinta up front.

It won't happen though because Ranieri is a douche.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    Actually , both of them are not doing well at the moment .

Tiago seems like he is tired all the time and doesn't want to move his a$$ more quickly .

Nocerino is just not there , the proplem with him that he doesn't focus in his game .

So, I would put Camo to partner Momo in the midfield , and put Iaquinta on the wing .

........................................... Camo - Momo -----------------------------

--------- Iaquinta ---------------------------------- Nedved ------------------

------------------------------------------------Del Piero -----------------

---------------------------------- Treze --------------------------------

Edit : @ gsol , exactly what I said :pint: .

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    convocati :

1 Buffon
    2 Birindelli
    3 Chiellini
    5 Zebina
    7 Salihamidzic
    8 Camoranesi
    9 Iaquinta
    10 Del Piero
    11 Nedved
    12 Belardi
    13 Vanstrattan
    17 Trezeguet
    20 Palladino
    21 Grygera
    22 Sissoko
    23 Nocerino
    25 Stendardo
    28 Molinaro
    30 Tiago
    33 Legrottaglie

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    inter- 20 convocati :

Portiere: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar.

Difensori: 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Maxwell, 13 Maicon, 16 Nicolas Burdisso, 23 Marco Materazzi, 24 Nelson Rivas, 26 Cristian Chivu.

Centrocampisti: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 11 Luis Jimenez, 14 Patrick Vieira, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Santiago Solari, 28 Maniche.

Attaccanti: 8 Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 9 Julio Ricardo Cruz, 18 Hernan Crespo, 29 David Suazo, 45 Mario Balotelli.

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
    Season-2007/2008

Juventus

Gazetta- average season ratings

Buffon- 6,46

Andrade- 5,75
    Chiellini- 6,19
    Grygera- 5,73
    Legrottaglie- 6,19
    Molinaro- 6,0
    Zebina- 5,75

Camoranesi- 6,38
    Marchionni- 5,38
    Nedved- 5,98
    Nocerino- 5,83
    Sissoko- 6,21
    Salihamidzic- 6,03
    Tiago- 5,78
    Zanetti- 6,41

Del Piero- 6,18
    Iaquinta- 6,32
    Palladino- 5,81
    Trezeguet- 6,08
    Tiago should only be rated above RUINeri.
    beeing both the lowest ratings in Juve

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Good point. I expect a warzone out there and Tiago seems a little weak psychologically. But Nocerino is pure ass, maybe Ranieri would use the 4-3-1-2 again. Camo, S. Momo, Pavel as the midfield trio with DP behind IQ and Trez.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    It will be very hard game for us and I just hope for clean game without cards.
    Don't think Tiago would be as useful as Nocerino after seeing their line up, even he has been poor recently. We have to stop their midfield and i have high hope for Momo. In this game we will really see how good we are and can be...We shall have Nedved and Camo ready and they will be among the best.
    We have a chance to ruin all their dreams, but also for us to secure CL position. There is a lot at stake and i think both teams will try to play safe. Inter always loose concentration towards the end, and our super weapon IQ might be again our life saver.
    After few poor games from DP, i hope he will shine as he always do in important matches as well as Trez. He scored only once in last 8 games i think, but tomorrow it will be his night.. Also im expecting perfect game from our defenders..

Common guys, let's win this one, and we love you all...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)