[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (7 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I hate to say this, but the guy is talented. It would be stupid to deny that. He's Inter's best player and at one point Juve's best player. I hate his arrogance more than anything but when it comes right down to it, he's a very skillful player.

He reminds me of Ronaldo, he possesses the arrogance and the skill of the highest calibre but will always fail to possess the class and vitality of greats such as Alessandro Del piero
He's not playing the way he did in Juve. He's more mature now. You won't see him uselessly holding the ball all the time, and losing it eventually. He plays very smart now. He fights for every ball, he doesn't give up when he'll lose it. I guess he grew up.
If he was more clinical he'd have been the best in the world.

If he played like this, if he was this mature, when he was in Juve, people wouldn't have hated him the way they do now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy, we all know that had Giovinco of been a DM, he probably would've played many more games this season, if not all of them.
I'm becoming an Anti-DM extremist. Prepare for a revolution where people are storming the streets with weapons searching for DM's who can't pass. Makelele, Sissoko, Poulsen, watch out. You're in trouble. Football fans are not going to take your shit anymore, they will storm your residence with pitch forks and teach you how to pass, all in the name of the Lord our God, Zinedine Zidane.

Jul 2, 2006
He's not playing the way he did in Juve. He's more mature now. You won't see him uselessly holding the ball all the time, and losing it eventually. He plays very smart now. He fights for every ball, he doesn't give up when he'll lose it. I guess he grew up.

If he played like this, if he was this mature, when he was in Juve, people wouldn't have hated him the way they do now.
it's not about maturity imo.he couldn't get his pay rise and betrayed us on field.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
it's not about maturity imo.he couldn't get his pay rise and betrayed us on field.
That too.
But he was really childish back then. He wanted to do everything by himself. He thought that he's above everyone else. That he's a football God.
And instead of teaching him a lesson, our coach was even supporting him.

The fat paycheck he's getting in Inter plays a huge role in his behavior, but it's obvious that he's more mature as a player than he was in the past. Which is normal, afterall.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I hate to say this, but the guy is talented. It would be stupid to deny that. He's Inter's best player and at one point Juve's best player. I hate his arrogance more than anything but when it comes right down to it, he's a very skillful player.

He reminds me of Ronaldo, he possesses the arrogance and the skill of the highest calibre but will always fail to possess the class and vitality of greats such as Alessandro Del piero
I agree. I'm not denying his skill, just his performance tonight which is being overrated by the media. He put in a decent performance, but nothing worthy of all the golden ball talk surrounding him. He missed 2 golden chances.

Jun 13, 2007

I agree his game developed a lot more after joining Inter. He is by far a better player than he was 2 years ago, however, he still carries with him this egotistic and arrogant attitude that is just disgusting to say the least. I think that is the main reason people hate him.

I admit he is insanely talented but you just can't be happy for someone like that, regardless what team he plays for. He is an overconfident asshole to put it more accurately. He is a master at rubbing it in.

Here's the difference in class, Alen. If Juve were up 5-0 and Del piero had the opportunity to showboat his skills to further rub in the defeat, he wouldn't, Ibra, despite the fact that he has matured to a more sensible player, will.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hope Zlatan dies. I'm initiating a fatwah against his dumb ass and I will celebrate in the streets once his head is placed on piked ground at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Sep 14, 2003
I'm becoming an Anti-DM extremist. Prepare for a revolution where people are storming the streets with weapons searching for DM's who can't pass. Makelele, Sissoko, Poulsen, watch out. You're in trouble. Football fans are not going to take your shit anymore, they will storm your residence with pitch forks and teach you how to pass, all in the name of the Lord our God, Zinedine Zidane.

It's all about balance. Unfortunately, that is something we lack in midfield.

gaudi143

Nov 22, 2008
honestly, im sick of this rubbish. Juventus have an actual good squad, but stupido ranieri does not know how to play it.

Giovinco is an amazing talent. He should be playing at least 40 mins of games these days, he has the skill and he is actually quite mature compared to the likes of balotelli. i would put gio on the LW. and replace nedved, sorry man, getting to old, lacking the pace and fire yuou use to have.

Secondly i would replace marchionni with camo to start off, he is actually fit and ready to play.

Thirdly for fuck sake sissoko, you were pushed around by muntari all night, you are bigger than him champ! fucken smack him to pieces.

Fourthly i thought manninger had a great game, other than the moment he froze. I don't see why he did that, as if you're natural instinct wouldnt be to jump for the ball, all he to do was stick a foot out.

Look, we can all see it, we are being outclassed. We so desperately need a rb, i would pick eboue and possibly a lb, molinaro to unreliable and de ceglie not enough experience. id buy drenthe, he has talent, strong and quite young.

Finally id sell tiago and buya nice creative yet strong cm.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
tho he he missed a couple(or rather manninger saved them!), zlatan had a good game tonite,he was all over the place n gave our defenders a a torrrid time...

it was a battle of wits like i said b4 n jose won it,he made the necessary changes in his line-up n ranieri failed in that regard

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This loss meant nothing to me. I was expecting this and it's good it came now after the streak of good performances. Nothing is lost and there's still too much to play for.

The only thing that disappointed me that we had only one chance on goal and this is all to blame on being out muscled. We simply played the much stronger team. And that is not a surprise. For me the surprise was the amount of people who were so much expecting from this game.

Anyway, anyway

FORZA JUVE

Jun 13, 2007
it was a battle of wits like i said b4 n jose won it,he made the necessary changes in his line-up n ranieri failed in that regard
Disagree. It was anything but the battle of wits, Ranieri was just stupid for not playing Camo. It was actually the battle of physical strength and we comfortably got our asses handed to us in that respect.

Mourinho did nothing extraordinary, Inter are stronger than us at the moment, we just have to accept it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
After todays game it is blatantly obvious we need Diego/Xabi. Along the lines of what Andy is feeling we will not survive with two DMs. Even if Poulsen was in there with Momo things wouldnt have been any different. When we lost tiago after 90 seconds I knew it was going to be a LONG game. We lost with him being subbed any kind of quality passing we needed to open up their defense. I am sorry, but Marchisio I am not to confident in right now. God only knows when Poulsen/Zanetti/Tiago will ever be back to full fitness.

We absolutely need to hit the transfer market this January and spend the money necessary to get Diego or Xabi. Not only that but Legro has got to go or at least Molinaro. Inter have such a luxury of having two great wingbacks that can add an ever more intriguing dimension to their attack. God id give anything to have at least one wingback that can put a cross into the goal area and not constantly be deflected out for a throw.

Sissoko is no more than a janitor, that is all he is capable of cleaning up and breaking up play. He brings nothing to our attack whatsoever and has no business trying, just stick to what he does best. We may as well loan gio out again at least let him improve with another team b/c he isnt with us at the moment. I wonder when we get Criscito back if he will be used as a LB or a LCB?

Juve needs to spend this winter, with these constant injuries and re-injuries and all these relapses of previous injuries we simply can not sustain with a Sali/Marco/DC/Poulsen/Marchisio bench. These injuries have plagued us from day one and shows no sign of passing. Only thing is to hit the transfer market and build up immediately on our weak spots and like Andy said of his grand coalition, DMs beware because your days of no creativity and senseless yellow cards should be over!

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
Claudio Ranieri showed once more that he hasn't got the nerve to make the decisions when it matters.

he started with the wrong formation, if Camo was available why didn't he used him instead he fielded a useles Marchioni.

afterwards when Tiago got injured he should have fielded Camo once more and use him in the center,

its true Marco cant help in defense the way Brazzo does, and that may be his excuse but neither does Marchisio,

so why waste a substitution on Marchisio knowing Camo hurt Inter last season playin center midfield.

he makes his subs to late in the game.

and when the team had no control of the ball, he didn't order to pass the ball in the ground instead of the long balls that Del Piero being so short cant get control of.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
marchionni is my least favorite player. It would have made more sense to let Camo start and if he needed it, take him off at half time or in the 70th min. Camo would have given us so much more creativity not to mention extra enthusiasm.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we're paying for constantly rushing him back into matches...now they are so freaked out, they are not willing to risk playing him at all until he is 100%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)