[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (5 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 13, 2007
Giovinco needs to start seeing some playing time. The lack of creativity we have is saddening. What's even more frustrating is seeing quality players like Alex and Amauri receive absolutely no service all night.

In fact, the games we won against Real Madrid came from nothing. It was Ale's sheer brilliance that saw us win both games. He had no more than 5 chances in both games combined yet he scored three goals, that type of clinical finishing will not be repeated in every single game. I fear we will continue to play defensively against the big teams, that will cost us dearly.

Giovinco and Camo have to play on the wings, they are both quicker, inventive, and much more creative than Nedved and Marchionni.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Creativity is a problem, a big one, i admit.
But look at Inter. How many creative players you can see there?

Their attackers are just as creative as ours, and their midfielders are, at least on paper, less creative than ours.
Muntari, Zanetti, Cambiasso and Stankovic played in midfield for them. Stankovic is their creative player and many here will say, i'm among them, that Stankovic is not as technical as Tiago-Camoranesi/Marchionni.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Ibra is all that Inter have going for them, everything good that Inter did it was Ibra, its the same with us we only have Ale and when he's off form we struggle

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Giovinco isn't ready and he's too risky. :gsol:

The dumbasses don't understand it's a risk to field any fucking player, let alone some loser like Marchionni.
On this match he would have been a wrong choice.
On most of the other matches, not playing Giovinco was a wrong choice and Ranieri can go fuck himself for that.
Not tonight, though. He would've been eaten alive tonight.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Giovinco isn't ready and he's too risky. :gsol:

The dumbasses don't understand it's a risk to field any fucking player, let alone some loser like Marchionni.
Ranieri is to scared to take out our older players, we are leading 2-0 against chievo and Gio still can't play, its also 2-0 against Genoa and he puts him in for the last 5 mins

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Things I would have done my way.....

When Tiago was injured, I would have pulled Pavel play him as a CB.... Mauro in for Tiago. And then Iaquinta in for Marchionni in the early 2nd half.

The 3rd subs could be used as a joker depending on a result. If draw or winning was hitting our way, Marchisio could be introduced min 80. If not Gio for Pavel Nedved also in the 80min.

Jun 13, 2007
Creativity is a problem, a big one, i admit.
But look at Inter. How many creative players you can see there?

Their attackers are just as creative as ours, and their midfielders are, at least on paper, less creative than ours.
Muntari, Zanetti, Cambiasso and Stankovic played in midfield for them. Stankovic is their creative player and many here will say, i'm among them, that Stankovic is not as technical as Tiago-Camoranesi/Marchionni.
Ah yes, that is true, however, they rely on sheer physical strength. They can afford to do that because they have by far the most physical side in serie A. They are simply playing to their strengths.

We, on the other hand, are not a very physical side, at least not in midfield barring Momo Sissoko. We need to play to our strengths, what are our strengths?
Well, since it's not physical power nor is it speed, then it has to be creativity. We don't have to emulate Inter's style of play, I think it's boring and unattractive, much like Capello's Juve, but it works for them. This does not mean it will work for us.

We have players like Giovinco and Camo today on the bench. These are players that can make the difference. They can create something out of nothing. And against teams like Inter, you need players like that. One moment of inspiration will win you the match.

We had no inspiration today thanks to Claudio's dull tactics. I don't blame him though. Although it was obvious his formation will bite him in the ass eventually and it did. Starting Neddy and Marchionni won us 7 games, so he figured he should just play them every single game. If it's not broken, why fix it, right?

That's why he got it all wrong today.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
On this match he would have been a wrong choice.
On most of the other matches, not playing Giovinco was a wrong choice and Ranieri can go fuck himself for that.
Not tonight, though. He would've been eaten alive tonight.
Well, I guess Giovinco just isn't that much of a talent then. He's almost 22 and apparently he isn't ready yet, or isn't able to compete. I mean fine, whatever.

I truly hate how our club pussy foots and or loans our youth products. It makes me angry. It really makes me fume. To be honest, we might as well just sell all our youth products at this rate, cash in on them if they are too "risky" to field. Sell them to teams that have the fucking goddamn capacity to use young players before pissing their pants.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I dont understand the fuss about Ibra tonight. The announcers were creaming themselves everytime he held off a challenge, or dribbled his way out of trouble into nowhere. He bottled 2 great chances, 1 of which was a gift. Until he start's pulling off the same wonder goals in big games, all this golden ball talk is bullshit.

Jun 13, 2007
I dont understand the fuss about Ibra tonight. The announcers were creaming themselves everytime he held off a challenge, or dribbled his way out of trouble into nowhere. He bottled 2 great chances, 1 of which was a gift. Until he start's pulling off the same wonder goals in big games, all this golden ball talk is bullshit.
I hate to say this, but the guy is talented. It would be stupid to deny that. He's Inter's best player and at one point Juve's best player. I hate his arrogance more than anything but when it comes right down to it, he's a very skillful player.

He reminds me of Ronaldo, he possesses the arrogance and the skill of the highest calibre but will always fail to possess the class and vitality of greats such as Alessandro Del piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)