[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (6 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
marchionni is no way a hard worker like camo in any shape or form, for me camo was the decider on the game last year. his sheer agressiveness to the inter Mids was something they couldn't take.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Mourinho is pretty smart, really.

He knows when to field Adriano. Adriano will take this like his last chance and there's no other way to give his 200% other than in this match.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Yes.

Ranieri probably reckons Camo does not have the 90 minutes yet, but to have him come on later than having to take him off prematurely - according to his reasoning probably.

Adriano is starting :shocked:
I can see the logic in that, last year cruz offered no protection to help out ibrahomobitch, who was policed by both giorgio and legro, adriano will give them something else extra to think about for 90mins

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
Waw Adriano is starting and Camo on the bench.. if these are official then big surprises I have to say. I hope Ranieri prepared the defense for the Adriano possibilty too!!

Anyway, anyone has a full line up?

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Of course

Julio cesar
Maicon
Materazzi
Samuel
Maxwell
Zanetti
Stankovic
Cambiasso
Muntari
Ibrahimovic
Adriano

vs

Manninger
Grygera
Legrottaglie
Chiellini
Molinaro
Marchionni
Sissoko
Tiago
Nedved
Del Piero
Amauri
i didn't no DP ordered the sushi tonight! :evil: :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not 100% sure but i think Camo also entered the pitch in the second half last year and he scored the equaliser.
I'm talking about the match in Turin, of course.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm not 100% sure but i think Camo also entered the pitch in the second half last year and he scored the equaliser.
I'm talking about the match in Turin, of course.
Yes, but he dominated the midfield in the return game when he started. He and DP were on a rampage that game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)