[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (8 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Very neeeeeeeat video :touched: :D

If you want to redo it in the future, be sure to remember to use more Momo stuff, he is like born for stuff like this (Iaquinta too). Plus besides the brilliant use of the Killini ownage on Zlatan, you should use more our win against Inter pics for better effect, god knows Ale gave us enough material to use for vids like these :D

My favourite part beside the Zlatan bit is..."HARO!HARO!HARO!" :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Very neeeeeeeat video :touched: :D

If you want to redo it in the future, be sure to remember to use more Momo stuff, he is like born for stuff like this (Iaquinta too). Plus besides the brilliant use of the Killini ownage on Zlatan, you should use more our win against Inter pics for better effect, god knows Ale gave us enough material to use for vids like these :D

My favourite part beside the Zlatan bit is..."HARO!HARO!HARO!" :lol:
well i had the idea at 4am in the morning when the fire alarm went off in my campus and cudnt sleep for hours, yeah i was intending to use momo tackles, had some material of him vs napoli but the trailer audio was too short to fit everything i wanted. i think i still gave it justice, not bad for something that took me a few hrs, usually my compilations take a week to make.

rab is gona love this video i know it :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That it was quickly done is understandable and in itself impressive, there is some very apt bits like Amauri licking his lips for the "we'll dine in hell!!" bit :D And every Il capitano bit, I guess he makes it quite easy for stuff like this :touched:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That it was quickly done is understandable and in itself impressive, there is some very apt bits like Amauri licking his lips for the "we'll dine in hell!!" bit :D And every Il capitano bit, I guess he makes it quite easy for stuff like this :touched:
im glad u noticed the amauri bit, was worried nobody would, was originally looking for a mean looking sissoko or mellberg. also had trouble trying to find crowd noise for "JUVE!" and originally had my voice over for it till i found it in the new stadium plan video ending :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vieira: Ibra's better with Inter

Saturday 22 November, 2008
Patrick Vieira maintains fellow former Juventus star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has improved massively since he wore the Bianconeri shirt.

“Ibrahimovic has everything. He is more complete and effective than when he played for Juve. The only thing that has stayed the same is his character,” said the Frenchman.

Zlatan was brought to Juve by Fabio Capello in 2004 and scored 23 goals in 70 Serie A games. He has already vastly outdone that average for Inter, netting 39 in just 65 appearances so far.

With Vieira he helped them win two consecutive Serie A titles. These were stripped in the Calciopoli scandal of 2006 and both players moved to rivals Inter in the same summer.

“Inter-Juve is the most wonderful game to play in,” smiled Vieira in the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“The tension mainly arrives from the outside, but for me it remains one of those matches that everyone wants to play in and see. This sort of clash is good for Italian football.

“Alessandro Del Piero is one of those players who can win a game for you. He is also a symbol and I envy him the fact he played for his entire career with one club and to have won everything with them.” SOAP ITTTTTTTTTTT

Called the Derby d’Italia because it is between the two historically biggest clubs in the country, this season it is also a head-to-head battle for the top of the table.

Passions are running high and San Siro is expected to be totally sold out with all 80,075 seats filled tonight and the gates opened three hours before kick-off.

Inter have lost only one match in all competition this season, the Milan derby 1-0, while Juventus are coming off a run of seven consecutive victories.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Giovinco: First Madrid, now Inter!

Saturday 22 November, 2008

Sebastian Giovinco is confident Juventus can do to Inter what they achieved away to Real Madrid. “We’ll win 2-0!”

The youngster is likely to watch tonight’s Scudetto grand slam from the sidelines, as Pavel Nedved and Alessandro Del Piero are both on exceptional form.

“We will win 2-0. I am counting on Del Piero’s free kicks, as he is a true master of set pieces,” Giovinco told Radio Kiss Kiss.

The Bianconeri have already achieved a shock 2-0 away victory in the Champions League against Real Madrid and hope to replicate that result at San Siro this evening.

“The wait for the game is always fantastic, as we are talking about a classic encounter of the sport.

“Juventus are coming off a splendid run of form and we want to extend that positive streak. Everyone would love to play this game, of course.

“As soon as I get my chance, I will try to take full advantage of it, because I care so much about the Juve jersey.”

Under-21 teammate Giuseppe Rossi has been promoted to the senior squad, so when does Giovinco expect to follow?

“I don’t think I will be a part of the Nazionale, at least for the next year. Marcello Lippi is preparing his squad for the World Cup and we’ll see what happens.

“I have faith Italy will do well in the European Under-21 Championship, that is my objective in an Azzurri shirt.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)