[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (8 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is the time at which the most football matches are being ended. I like the forums right at this time :p

Plus I've been studying overnight for years thus I'm unaccustomed to go to sleep earlier than 2,3 a.m.
What are you studying ?
* add something about the match in your reply so we won't be completely off topic.

@Jack's question,
I'm watching it with my wife and the same couple that got married earlier this year exactly on the same night when we beat Inter 2:1. Ever since the wedding they keep listening to me moaning how i missed the biggest match of the last 3-4 years because of their wedding and they promised to watch the next match when we'll play Inter with me.
I'm not looking forward to it at all, though. I'll be the only one interested in football in the room.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I have the day off but it so happens we are entertaining at night:(
However, I have devised a plan in which I leave the game running on the computer and I keep telling then I'm going to the toilet:D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
What are you studying ?
* add something about the match in your reply so we won't be completely off topic.
Mathematics. Oh and yes sir, fuck mathematics, logics and calculi; If we win the rest of our games we will win the Scudetto :D

@Jack's question,
I'm watching it with my wife and the same couple that got married earlier this year exactly on the same night when we beat Inter 2:1. Ever since the wedding they keep listening to me moaning how i missed the biggest match of the last 3-4 years because of their wedding and they promised to watch the next match when we'll play Inter with me.
I'm not looking forward to it at all, though. I'll be the only one interested in football in the room.
I remember that night. I thought that was YOUR wedding date though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mathematics. Oh and yes sir, fuck mathematics, logics and calculi; If we win the rest of our games we will win the Scudetto :D
So, you're beautiful, smart (all the Maths geeks i know are smart) and you love football and Juve.
Stop fooling us around. There isn't such woman in the world.

Joking.... i know you're not a 40 yo heary chested black dude.

I remember that night. I thought that was YOUR wedding date though.
Seriously, you think i'd have my wedding during Inter-Juve?
No, it was my wife's cousin that got married. I already had a 15 months old son back then.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
So, you're beautiful, smart (all the Maths geeks i know are smart) and you love football and Juve.
Stop fooling us around. There isn't such woman in the world.
Studying mathematics has nothing to do with being smart (necessarily). I guarantee that :wink:

Anyway, I'm the only and the one :D

Seriously, you think i'd have my wedding during Inter-Juve?
No, it was my wife's cousin that got married. I already had a 15 months old son back then.
If that was Milan - Juve then I'd had no doubts :D

But seriously the only thing I remember of that night is the absence of you and some crazy lads who kept congratulating to you :lol2:

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
Dont think tiago will start. He arrives turin from brazil saturday.. We could end up with Camo (italys best player today) in CM, and continue with Marco on the right...?
If not; Neddy CM DeCeglie LM, Marchisio.. No way he dares field Gio btw.!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Interesting. Zanetti get back then he's injured in training.... Poulsen gets back then he's injured in training...Zebina get back then he's injured in training. Thats something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)