SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (5 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This is a really bad season in terms of not being able to win (most likely) any trophies this year. But Juve isn't far off the pace that they had last year at all, its just that there were better teams this year in Roma and Milan.

A disappointing season? Sure.

A Bad season? that would be finishing 8th or 9th in the league, and not even qualifying for the UEFA Cup. Now that's bad.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
A disappointing season? Sure.

A Bad season? that would be finishing 8th or 9th in the league, and not even qualifying for the UEFA Cup. Now that's bad.
but we are Juventus. and its not about the team resuts. its more about how the team was handled

Aug 1, 2003
SERGE!!!! :extatic:

Eurosport's Quote Of The Day :

"Even if we didn't win anything this year, we're not useless," Juventus coach Marcello Lippi after Juve's title hopes are gone when losing to Inter 3-2

Okay Lippi, now get your butt up and chase Mexes!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
of caurse we are not useless.
we didn't lose with a humiating result or what.

bad luck was on our side simply one more time.

but...i am still happy we are third with such a small difference-nearly there is not difference-from roma.

we can easily reach the second place.
and from now on,milan is not any more interested in serie A cause thery already have the trophy,so they will get many draws i think.
if we end up second,with a small difference from milan i will be very very happy :thumb:

then,2 matches before then end of the season,we have the match milan-roma,here roma is probably going to lose. ;)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
of caurse we are not useless.
we didn't lose with a humiating result or what.

bad luck was on our side simply one more time.

but...i am still happy we are third with such a small difference-nearly there is not difference-from roma.
we can easily reach the second place.

and from now on,milan is not any more interested in serie A cause thery already have the trophy,so they will get many draws i think.
if we end up second,with a small difference from milan i will be very very happy :thumb:

then,2 matches before then end of the season,we have the match milan-roma,here roma is probably going to lose. ;)
not with the way we are playing

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Well here's my humble opinion....lacking physical presence up front, leadership in midfield, and too many twinkle toes earning big money hiding off the ball. Defence was a joke, Inter out muscled and out paced us, and we lacked motivation and belief. Not often I post in this section, but it had to be said people.......

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

not with the way we are playing
but yes if roma keeps losing from small teams and yes if alex,nedved and all our players back in form-or better form,then we can reach second

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

but yes if roma keeps losing from small teams and yes if alex,nedved and all our players back in form-or better form,then we can reach second
Theoretically anything can happen. After we beat Modena I thought that we might be starting to crawl out of the crisis, but the Inter game showed that we're far from that.

The Lazio game should give us a better picture.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
actually,we didn't come out like a disaster from this match either.

3-2 is just one goal difference(ok..it might came from one autogola but...)

i am expecting after the lazio match-if we lose or draw this-for us only victories to come or at least draws to come.

parma,lecce,perugia,sampdoria and siena.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
actually,we didn't come out like a disaster from this match either.

3-2 is just one goal difference(ok..it might came from one autogola but...)

i am expecting after the lazio match-if we lose or draw this-for us only victories to come or at least draws to come.

parma,lecce,perugia,sampdoria and siena.
You're right... Scorewise it wasn't a disaster, but I didn't like our game at all. And that is with Inter, not with Roma, not with Milan.

I am glad we are not playing anyone "major" until the end of the season. This year we couldn't beat anyone...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
that is a blessing we finished with all the majors....

now roma will have milan,they will lose and uuup!
we are second again! ;)

and btw roma,except milan,they also have chievo,modena(away),empoli,perugia and away sampdoria...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Chievo sounds good. If they lost to Milan and Chievo that would leave us with just one possible loss to keep the second place.

We finished either first or second for 4 years in a row, correct? 2 scudettos with Lippi and 2 second place finishes with Anchelotti... anybody remembers how we finished 5 years ago?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)