SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
it has been a long time since i've seen DP in an ad.
Outside of the current adidas ads and the numerous ones plastered all over italian tv you mean?

Anyway the paper ratings: I mostly agree, cant be bothered to go through it.

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6, Birindelli 5.5, Legrottaglie 6, Montero 6, Zambrotta 5, Camoranesi 6.5, Conte sv, Tacchinardi 5.5, Tudor 6, Appiah 5, Maresca 5.5, Trezeguet 5, Miccoli 5.5, Di Vaio 6.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6, Birindelli 5, Legrottaglie 5.5, Montero 4, Zambrotta 5, Camoranesi 6, Conte sv, Tacchinardi 6, Tudor 6, Appiah 5, Maresca 6, Trezeguet 5, Miccoli 5.5, Di Vaio 6.5.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 6, Birindelli 6, Legrottaglie 5.5, Montero 4, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 6.5, Conte sv, Tacchinardi 6, Tudor 5, Appiah 5.5, Maresca 6, Trezeguet 5, Miccoli 5.5, Di Vaio 6.5.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 6, Birindelli 5, Legrottaglie 6.5, Montero 5, Zambrotta 5, Camoranesi 5.5, Conte sv, Tacchinardi 5.5, Tudor 5.5, Appiah 5, Maresca 6, Trezeguet 5, Miccoli 5.5, Di Vaio 6.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 6.5, Birindelli 5.5, Legrottaglie 6, Montero 5, Zambrotta 5, Camoranesi 6, Conte 5, Tacchinardi 5.5, Tudor 6, Appiah 5, Maresca 5, Trezeguet 5, Miccoli 5, Di Vaio 5.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon 6, Birindelli 5.5, Legrottaglie 6, Montero 4.5, Zambrotta 5.5, Camoranesi 6.5, Conte sv, Tacchinardi 6, Tudor 5, Appiah 4.5, Maresca 6, Trezeguet 4.5, Miccoli 6, Di Vaio 6.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6, Birindelli 5.5, Legrottaglie 6, Montero 6, Zambrotta 5, Camoranesi 6.5, Conte sv, Tacchinardi 5.5, Tudor 6, Appiah 5, Maresca 5.5, Trezeguet 5, Miccoli 5.5, Di Vaio 6.
The hell these guys smokin?:eek:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
No, it's Lazio on the 10th. After that:

Parma (away)
Lecce (at home)
Perugia (away)
Sampdoria (at home), and
Siena (away)

i only worrie for lazio now.
for the toher matches....so and so! :rolleyes:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
To be beaten by Inter is no disgrace but to be outplayed by Inter, surely takes some doing

We have now played Inter, Milan, Roma and Lazio 10 times this season , if u include the coppa matches and have lost 6 times and drawn the other 4 against the best teams in Italy.

This is not a new phenomenon as under Lippi , we tend to lose to the big guys and beat the little guys and that has led to scudetto triumphs over the years , aided and abetted by the big teams shooting themselves in the foot

Lets be perfectly honest, Inter gift-wrapped our first scudetto in Lippi's comeback while last season Milan just imploded and so we kind of ran away with the league with performances not that dissimilar with what we are going thru now, the difference being the match winners of last season are either off form or injured and Milan and to a lesser extent Roma, 2 vastly superior sides, have refused to mess up this time around.

You can shout and scream all you like but you cannot have it both ways, Moggi cannot be buying second hand material and hoping every year to turn them into first class stuff

The much maligned Dp and Nedved cannot carry the team every year and this year has proved how much they have done in the past to make ordinary players look decent

They have not performed at all well this season and the wastes of space who have been riding on their coat tails have not been able to step up in class to do anything

Dv is hiding under the ludicrous notion that Dp came back from injury to steal his thunder, MIccolli probably thinks the same thing but when they have been asked to start, they have done absolutlely nothing

Trez who gets more stick than anyone has managed to outscore Dv even if he has played so much less

Look at Tomasson, he hardly plays when Inzaghi and Sheva are fit but he has scored his fair share of goals

The midfield, only an ass would pair Appiah with Tacchinardi and then put that complete waste of money Tudor alongside them

The defence needs no comments from me

If you are gonna persevere with these players then you need some world class players to carry them and make them look good

If you are gonna continue to play Tacchinardi then a very strong and good player of world class ability has to play beside him

A Playmaker is a must, the defence needs to be totally revamped with noone spared in the middle of the defence

Leggrotaglie did some good things but you just feel he is an error waiting to happen and he did that again last nite

Montero is now a complete caricature and it would be sad if this is the memory we have of him

Tudor should be got rid of as how many times was he caught just standing ball watching then putting up his hands for offside which was not existent

Appiah , well has been thrown into the deep end and seems out of his depth, still baffled how he cannot pass the ball properly and for someone with such a powerful build, seems to be easily brushed off the ball

Tacchinardi was awful again yesterday and he has become the invisible man yet again, although been paired with Tudor does not help

Trez not sure he touched the ball in the second half at all

Miccolli the great hype, all buzz buzz, but no genuine play and it maybe unfair due to his lack of opportunities but thus far he has nothing on Cassano and definitely not as good as a player I rate higher than all of them and thats Di Natalie

With all the stupid injuries, maybe its time the training methods have to be revised and instead of concentrating on stamina, maybe they should start training on how to pass to each other nad have a pattern of play
Spot on Dennis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

But why are opposition fans using this forum? The reason why is to make fun of our Juve. I bet you that you wouldn't see that guy or that Luigi guy if Juve was running away with the title and the Champion's League.

Fine, whatever Paolo.
Opposition fans are just as entitled to use this forum as the rest of us, and in my opinion "forza AC Milan" is a very respectful poster. He doesn't come on here to mock, so I see no reason for getting upset with him just because he ain't a Juve fan.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Sadly I did not get to watch the game, but Im still overjoyed nonetheless. This was a great performance by Inter (from what Ive read, and clips Ive seen) and I hope that the bad streak is over for us. We have faced Juve 4 times this season, and not lost to them once in regular time. Albeit, Juve is not the dominating force it used to be. Anyway, If theres one satisfaction Im going to get from this season is knowing we deservedly Juve, twice!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
This current Juve-squad makes every opponent look great, so prepare to land back on solid ground after the next match whoever you're gonna meet.

You've been warned.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
When did Inter buy Appiah and why have we not yet received the transfer fee? every pass Appiah made was to an Inter player, it might as well have been wearing their colors. If Appiah could pass, If Tudor and Montero could defend, if Trezeguet was not invisible, if Collina was not such a fvking thief, Juve could have won that game :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Opposition fans are just as entitled to use this forum as the rest of us, and in my opinion "forza AC Milan" is a very respectful poster. He doesn't come on here to mock, so I see no reason for getting upset with him just because he ain't a Juve fan.
actually i was thinking the same thing as Andrea Becchi for the ppl that come here and they are not juve fans.

but it seems that THOSE ppl bring less trouble than the juve fans here ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
When did Inter buy Appiah and why have we not yet received the transfer fee? every pass Appiah made was to an Inter player, it might as well have been wearing their colors. If Appiah could pass, If Tudor and Montero could defend, if Trezeguet was not invisible, if Collina was not such a fvking thief, Juve could have won that game :D
and if nedved was playing with his old,great form,and if del piero was ok,and if buffon would save everything then yes,we would have won :groan:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
no.

forget??

for god's sake!!

we must remember this season as hell....we must remember each stupid mistake,each stupid pass...and give our everything to not have a season like this....EVER AGAIN!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm sure we'll have a season like this again Lilianna. You're dreaming if you think this is a one-off. This is football

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
no.

forget??

for god's sake!!

we must remember this season as hell....we must remember each stupid mistake,each stupid pass...and give our everything to not have a season like this....EVER AGAIN!!
What are you on about... this season aint even particurly bad...

How long have you been a fan? 2 minutes!
We had a worse season jus a few years ago... what about the 9 years of failure after failure after failure...

Do you actually know anything about our team pre-last year... we aint fvckin real madrid

This season dont come any where near hell... its jus a little blip... there will be far worse in the future and far better too

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

What are you on about... this season aint even particurly bad...

How long have you been a fan? 2 minutes!
We had a worse season jus a few years ago... what about the 9 years of failure after failure after failure...

Do you actually know anything about our team pre-last year... we aint fvckin real madrid

This season dont come any where near hell... its jus a little blip... there will be far worse in the future and far better too
i am judging this season.
which is bad

and i was ure it would be bad,when i saw juventus winning like this olympiakos-WHO???? the stupid olympaikos....and we barerly won them in our away match.
i was actually very disappointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)