SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
a disappointing but unsurprising result...a couple of lippi's decisions surprised me,but i expected the result nonetheless.

why he started with tudor/appiah i don't know,when we could have had a tudor/maresca.taking off micco was a mistake too,he was our most dangerous player along with camo,who played very well yesterday imo.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
To be beaten by Inter is no disgrace but to be outplayed by Inter, surely takes some doing

We have now played Inter, Milan, Roma and Lazio 10 times this season , if u include the coppa matches and have lost 6 times and drawn the other 4 against the best teams in Italy.

This is not a new phenomenon as under Lippi , we tend to lose to the big guys and beat the little guys and that has led to scudetto triumphs over the years , aided and abetted by the big teams shooting themselves in the foot

Lets be perfectly honest, Inter gift-wrapped our first scudetto in Lippi's comeback while last season Milan just imploded and so we kind of ran away with the league with performances not that dissimilar with what we are going thru now, the difference being the match winners of last season are either off form or injured and Milan and to a lesser extent Roma, 2 vastly superior sides, have refused to mess up this time around.

You can shout and scream all you like but you cannot have it both ways, Moggi cannot be buying second hand material and hoping every year to turn them into first class stuff

The much maligned Dp and Nedved cannot carry the team every year and this year has proved how much they have done in the past to make ordinary players look decent

They have not performed at all well this season and the wastes of space who have been riding on their coat tails have not been able to step up in class to do anything

Dv is hiding under the ludicrous notion that Dp came back from injury to steal his thunder, MIccolli probably thinks the same thing but when they have been asked to start, they have done absolutlely nothing

Trez who gets more stick than anyone has managed to outscore Dv even if he has played so much less

Look at Tomasson, he hardly plays when Inzaghi and Sheva are fit but he has scored his fair share of goals

The midfield, only an ass would pair Appiah with Tacchinardi and then put that complete waste of money Tudor alongside them

The defence needs no comments from me

If you are gonna persevere with these players then you need some world class players to carry them and make them look good

If you are gonna continue to play Tacchinardi then a very strong and good player of world class ability has to play beside him

A Playmaker is a must, the defence needs to be totally revamped with noone spared in the middle of the defence

Leggrotaglie did some good things but you just feel he is an error waiting to happen and he did that again last nite

Montero is now a complete caricature and it would be sad if this is the memory we have of him

Tudor should be got rid of as how many times was he caught just standing ball watching then putting up his hands for offside which was not existent

Appiah , well has been thrown into the deep end and seems out of his depth, still baffled how he cannot pass the ball properly and for someone with such a powerful build, seems to be easily brushed off the ball

Tacchinardi was awful again yesterday and he has become the invisible man yet again, although been paired with Tudor does not help

Trez not sure he touched the ball in the second half at all

Miccolli the great hype, all buzz buzz, but no genuine play and it maybe unfair due to his lack of opportunities but thus far he has nothing on Cassano and definitely not as good as a player I rate higher than all of them and thats Di Natalie

With all the stupid injuries, maybe its time the training methods have to be revised and instead of concentrating on stamina, maybe they should start training on how to pass to each other nad have a pattern of play

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i read few pages now...
and i just came home from a weekend vacations...
and i was sooo happy-i was sure we would win at least this.

we couldn't even score 2 goals,i didn't expect di vaio to score but good for him,montero-i am furious :fero: this is the second important match(the first time with roma,right?) that we are letting him to play and he is sent of with a red card :fero:

we missed:del piero,nedved,thuram and then miccoli,and then montero was off... :fero:

fvck..how much bad luck can we have MORE??

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i want to believe in our players more-but i also believe in lippi...
and when he is doing some mistakes-all of us who believe in him,
our hopes are falling apart

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
i know .... and thats why i feel sometimes that we r the best in the world but with no spirit to push us forwords

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am watching now the new ad of nike with ronaldo,figo,r.carlos,totti :heart: ,ronaldinio......and then thinking about our players...it's a little strange!!

btw...this ad RULEZ!!!!! :LOL::LOL: :rofl:

(and totti looks just adorable.....)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I wouldn't doubt Lippi's ability. A lot has been said about his successes.

I see a problem in our inconsistancy due to unavailability of several injured players at the same time, which lead to a very poor performance by others who are on the field.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
me too.

and i like very much football ads.
of caurse i hate when beckham is advertising smg... :groan:

but when i first saw this ad-i melted!!

it was GORGEOUS!! and very very funny!!!

has anyone seen it??

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Very often in the mail I am getting all kinds of funny clips, or interesting TV commercials. I wish I'd receive any of that football related stuff...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well, first of all, I just want to say that I reeeeeally want that this season ends...
About the game.... I don't know what Lippi was thinking... I mean Tudor insted of Maresca???? taking out Miccoli????
About the players... Monter HAS to leave Juve... Its a must... I know that some of you thinks that Appiah is a great talent... to me he can't start a match in a big club like Juventus... this guy can't make a single pass... Tudor... if Lippi is not going to let him `play has a defender (the only position in which is a accetable player) then sale him... he is not a midfielder, and he will never be a mildfielder... Di Vaio... why on earth do we ant to keep this guy????

On the referre thing... I don't see why some of tyou said that the referre help Inter... the penalty was a clear one, and the red card was a deserve red card... to me Collina made a great game...

I knew that we were going to be beaten by Inter... but to be outplyed by them is a disgrace...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)