SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (43 Viewers)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
another nightmare passed.. I really won't to say something tactical here, but, all that have to ba said is said..

this season was over long time ago.. but, what made it worth trying is that Milan and Roma had given us the chance to catch up with them, but what was our reply..? "thank u.. no need"

yes, we were missing some players.. and so was Inter.. where is the depth that we used to have.. oh, sorry.. let rephrase that sentence.."WHERE IS THE DEPTH THAT MOST PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT WE WE HAVE"..!!

I said it many times.. Lippi should have fielded some primavera players in..coz our 1st team is no good no more.. Lippi still think that Conte can save us, he still think that montero can be our great back wall..??!!

I may get bashed for saying this.. But, I don't want Juve to win any more games till the end of the season.. (with such a performance.. we don't deserve to win)..it's the only way we can get rid of Lippi.. if the BODs didn't sack him, he will quit by himself..

the only good thing about this match is that Montero will miss next game against lazio..

arc

Mar 11, 2004
after watchin the game yesterday, i dunno really what to say, where has our spirit gone? do we not wanna win anymore?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
We lost the game in two minutes , after we leveled 1-1 we dominated the game ,then at the last minute of first half the penalty killed us then at the first minute after second half the defence was watching and make shure that it is over for thisd game and for the season.

by the way the best that we can get is the third place because we will loose more points against parma and lazio.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++
It's starting to look like Ancelotti-times again, really good PPG-avr and no trophies. Where is the motivation of these guys? And more important, who's responsible for that motivation...
The coach is responsible for the motivation ,so i think it is time for lippi to go ,he dont know to motivate his players any more.

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
it's good to be back fellas .. but not so good with juve's loss and the crappy performance ..

match after match .. we lack a deapth in our midfield .. - davids rule - not mentioning our defense ..

this team needs big change, Yep .. Moggi u need to spend more !!!

persianMafia .. good one hehe .. and cool avator .. ;) btw .. one of my nicknames .. is scarface .. :d

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mikey-DelPiero ] ++
well sheva mite get injured with inzaghi and lose all next games, and roma just play as crap as we did tonite then we cud win :rolleyes:
ps.kaizer,isnt it 6 games. lazio,parma,lecce,perugia,sampdoria and sienna? :confused:
+ one more.....coppa italia final 2nd leg ;)

Aug 26, 2003
again a bad result against a big one!!!

it is a shame to see Juve loosing nearly every Big Game Clash!!

Ok but shit happens, i think everybody is happy when the new season starts and this horrible season ends, but their have to be a lot of Changes in my opinion!!!

I have great respect for Lippi he did wonderful things for Juve, but nowadays he doesn't reach the players anymore, cant motivate them and bench the good players??? what are you thinking lippi?? why ****ing hell did he bench Maresca??? He is the best Player in this season!!!

I hope that we get a new coach how plays the players who deserve to play and who are in good shape and not the old ones and his fav. players!!!

ok hoping for a good next season!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
maresca.....*sigh* i just found out he didnt start. puzzling.....

we need a new team, new coach that dont have preferance in players....if the player performs, than he'll play. if not, he warms up the bench

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
unbelievable

another big match another big dissapointment and everytime i have to read things like:

lippi: we played a good game and the reason why we lost was the penalty but we have to accept it !

....lippi **** you ! i have enough of this shit !

what a nigthmare ! where are the real juventini ! there are just some demons who look like humans !!!

i can't hear the sentences of lippi anymore ! we lost because we are a bad bad bad bad....****ing bad bad team

does our defensiv exist ?

3 goals against inter 2 times
3 goals against milan
2 goals against lazio
4 and 2 goals against roma
3 goals against empoli
2 goals against ancona
and so on...

and of course i can't understand why lippi took maresca on the bench !

lippi is a joke ! the whole season is a joke...

...but unfortunatly a very bad and sad joke !

i am so happy that we gonna lose against lazio next week !

lippi out
lippi out
lippi out
lippi out

Square

Oct 6, 2002
:LOL: and so will zebina.

wow youre not even trying to buy younger players while we are.

:rofl:

stam - nesta - maldini - pancaro

good for a season or two

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
lol,yeah milan will all retire in like 4 years +. milan will hav no team lol.. but y doesnt the board sack lippi and then we can play decent/young players eg maresca,miccoli. GIVE EM A CHANCE LIPPI!!!

Forza AC Milan

Oct 2, 2002
well noted Square, and we were complaining about that when the season started, cause we took old Cafu and Pancaro....the result?...u see it yourself......

IMO, team is not going to spend much for 1-2 seasons....we take a brake!....perhaps only a good sub for Pippo...in the face of Torres...and that is done...

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
We are defeated by Roma 4-1 by milan 3-1 and now by Inter 3-1.

PS: Colina was in charge in all those games
and what did he to to make juve play that bad? it's team, lippi's and moggi's fault we suck against all bigger teams. grow up. idiot.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Vieri's pass was to an on-side Stankovic, Martins was in a 'passive off-side position'.
but then he received the ball from stanko. he never went behind defenders again. if stanko scored it wouldve been alright, but when player who's offside during the build up in not ok. anyway, we deservd this loss.

**** you lippi, **** you right in the ear.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
From what I've been seing over the past 3 weeks- I didn't expect anything else. Poor performance, another loss.

If I was asked to find someone to blame, I wouln't blame anyone, even Lippi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)