SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (28 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yet, you're deemed as a juve traitor because you're part of the vocal minority (card-carrying member, raises hand) who doesn't always see things through black-and-white colored glasses.

You know I got your back, son.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

Yes, I'm one of those who wants a change in that area. He's done excellent career with Juve and I give him all the respect he deserves (and more) but it just seems he's being the worst coach in every match nowadays (ie. outplayed) and that players seem to lack the motivation and I can't point the finger to any other direction. But correct me if I'm wrong.
Been saying that too.

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
It seems that Juve will have to spend forcefully...

Yep, this too.

I hate to say this, but I've been saying this Juve team is done for months now, and unfortunately I have yet again been proved right.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Yet, you're deemed as a juve traitor because you're part of the vocal minority (card-carrying member, raises hand) who doesn't always see things through black-and-white colored glasses.

You know I got your back, son.

Are you talking to me Serge?

If so, I thank you, I really do ;)

We objective fans must stick together ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes, I'm talking to you, Z.

i'll just sit back and wait for all the "traitor" taunts to come rolling in. It was real easy to get sucked in by the early success when juve was beating up on the Sisters of the Poor.

Sep 14, 2003
I see more and more people who realise Lippi must leave for Juve to progress, that's a good thing. I only care about the team doing well and whatever is needed to be done to attain this.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I agree with you two. The DP fans will call us traitors for even thinking of selling the player that never delivers, others will tell us Lippi is a God, etc, but I dont care about anything or anyone but the team. Juventus is bigger than Del Piero, or Nedved, or Buffon... Juventus is bigger than all of us... Juventus is bigger than life itself... (OK, I went to far there :D )

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How about ACTUALLY playing some of these young midfielders that Juve seems to have spread out all over the county, such as Brighi, Sculli, Gasberonni, et al.....

Can't be any worse that what they have now, and they'll come a lot cheaper than signing from outside the orginization.

Defense is the main concern. Has been all year. If they are going to overspend just to win bidding wars for any position, this needs to be it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Some stats:

Vs

Milan 1-3, 1-1
Inter 1-3, 3-2
Roma 2-2, 4-0
Lazio n/a, 2-0

Goals for: 7
Goals against 18
I said this before today's game and I'll say it again, because it will likely hold true through next weekend: within four days, Bologna won three times as many points against the Milan and Rome teams as Juve will win all season.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
conclusion from this game: WE NEED A REVOLUTION!!

LIPPI MUST GO. his substitutions were pointless. i mean really, conte on for camo!?

no motivation at all. he set the tone by not playing maresca from the start and taking off miccoli. tactical genius?! :rofl:
That about sums up how I feel.....

I'm not even mad... I've watched this team play sub-par soccer all season, and it aint over. The same thing will happen next week against Lazio- bet your house on that !!!!!

Lippi's decisions on his subs was a joke...WAS HE TRYING TO WIN ????!!!!

Montero should be BENCHED in favor of a primavera player

We havent won 1 big game this season... LIPPI MUST BE FIRED !!!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

That about sums up how I feel.....

I'm not even mad... I've watched this team play sub-par soccer all season, and it aint over. The same thing will happen next week against Lazio- bet your house on that !!!!!

Lippi's decisions on his subs was a joke...WAS HE TRYING TO WIN ????!!!!

Montero should be BENCHED in favor of a primavera player

We havent won 1 big game this season... LIPPI MUST BE FIRED !!!!!
You couldn't be more right.

This season has been a nightmare, and I am sure changes will be made. Buffon said that only a few changes should be made, I wonder how he feels now after the past month. It doesn't take a Milan fan to figure that one out! Nedved, Trezeguet, Thuram, or even Del Piero should be sold. Actually, make it two of them to be sold. Frankley, I don't care who is really. Dispose of Lippi please.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
(Post edited by Paolo_Montero)

In future please be more respectful towards opposition fans, especially in this case where he did nothing wrong.
But why are opposition fans using this forum? The reason why is to make fun of our Juve. I bet you that you wouldn't see that guy or that Luigi guy if Juve was running away with the title and the Champion's League.

Fine, whatever Paolo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Looking more carefully..we really have a problem.

We dont have/gained enough money to buy players.

so forcefully we have to sell.

but even with some signings i think this problem will not be as easy to solve, because taking a look carefully....our WHOLE team is a mess. There is no coordination, no motivation, nothing.

we have some players to start in the next season... but we have to change at least 7 of our starters....and thats too risky... but we have to do it :down:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
this is unbelivable.. we are a champions league final team, yet we just cannot hae any joy over the big teams. 4 big teams, we have gained two points out of a possible 21 points. this is not the juventus we saw last season. whoever said juve had the best defence in serie a, they are wrong. I always knew they did not, i mean, we have no big name defenders, they are alll stupiud and washed out and useless.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
this is unbelivable.. we are a champions league final team, yet we just cannot hae any joy over the big teams. 4 big teams, we have gained two points out of a possible 21 points. this is not the juventus we saw last season. whoever said juve had the best defence in serie a, they are wrong. I always knew they did not, i mean, we have no big name defenders, they are alll stupiud and washed out and useless.
this may not be juventus but it is the product of bad managing

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++

In the post match comments Lippi has tried to defend Montero or suggest he shouldn't have been sent off, considering Lippi was about 3 feet away from it and everyone else in the whole stadium saw him boot Martins across the knee - I'm beginning to think Lippi's glasses aren't working.

Another reason I think his glasses are screwed is because he still thinks he should play Appiah and Tacchi - maybe his glasses are so out of focus he thinks Appiah's passes actually go to Juve players.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe he hit something on his head because of the glasses, thats why he becomes so stoopid this season. Maybe we should take him to the hospital :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I said this before today's game and I'll say it again, because it will likely hold true through next weekend: within four days, Bologna won three times as many points against the Milan and Rome teams as Juve will win all season.
funny.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Taking risks maybe. Who knows. I just know that im very pissed off because this team is sucking even more. Im losing my optimism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)