SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (74 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i wonder how many fans are gonna start showing up at the juve comes my guess is abought 4,000.
i dont think juve fans will start going to the games and i dont think juve will become on of the big teams in europe agin untill the new stadium is open. i hope it brings good luck.

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
i dont care if they lose or not,im a fan and id go to ne game i cud and i'll always support the,...oooh,first i heard of a new stadium, du no how big itll be roughly?maybe/hopefully it will bring us gd luck :D we need it

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
i wonder how many fans are gonna start showing up at the juve comes my guess is abought 4,000.
i dont think juve fans will start going to the games and i dont think juve will become on of the big teams in europe agin untill the new stadium is open. i hope it brings good luck.
LOL!!!Can our crowds get any smaller?!

I would still go, cheer your team in good and bad times - but most of all to heckle Lippi! :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Yes but first we have to sell.

Buffon won't leave! Nedved, well if we get a decent enough offer he may well go. Just as long as Lippi and Montero are the first out, I no longer care.
the same here

venom

Oct 22, 2003
I would have wanted Ferrara, Conte and Pessotto would have hang up their shoes after this season and Montero and Iuliano been shown the door.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

something good WILL come out of this ;)
Not until next season anyway and that's way too far yet to think of.

btw. Hydde, still missing about 30 megs of that A. Silva -album, slow but steady :cool:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
venom, that's not too far away at all......7games left then this season is over and done with!!

that's all i'm asking, for 2003/2004 to be done with :dontcare:

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
well sheva mite get injured with inzaghi and lose all next games, and roma just play as crap as we did tonite then we cud win :rolleyes:
ps.kaizer,isnt it 6 games. lazio,parma,lecce,perugia,sampdoria and sienna?:confused:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
conclusion from this game: WE NEED A REVOLUTION!!

LIPPI MUST GO. his substitutions were pointless. i mean really, conte on for camo!?

no motivation at all. he set the tone by not playing maresca from the start and taking off miccoli. tactical genius?! :rofl:

What have I been saying since december?

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
What a poor performance, Montero is a shocker.

What I hate the most is the fact that he protests his innocence after every foul. He always looks so shocked when the foul is called and he always tries to be really friendly towards the player - when only a minute before he was kicking ten bells of shit out of him.

In the post match comments Lippi has tried to defend Montero or suggest he shouldn't have been sent off, considering Lippi was about 3 feet away from it and everyone else in the whole stadium saw him boot Martins across the knee - I'm beginning to think Lippi's glasses aren't working.

Another reason I think his glasses are screwed is because he still thinks he should play Appiah and Tacchi - maybe his glasses are so out of focus he thinks Appiah's passes actually go to Juve players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)