SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (41 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
The defeat rests squarely on the shoulders of Lippi, out-coached yet again - it'll only get worse next week, we'll be beaten by Lazio and perhaps Parma (A team with heart, unlike our useless shower of bastards).

I wonder what goes through that man's mind sometimes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Lippi and The Walrus (our NT coach), this is for you

both being outplayed atM, no real working surprises in squads. Brilliant week yet again.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
:down::down::down:What a disappointment :down::down::down:
Is this Juve?
After tonight game I think we better stop talking about anything but to ask one simple Q, who should leave at the end of this season:
IMO
To leave with thanx:
Montero
Conte
Tacchi
Thuram
Juliano
Birindilli

To leave with one way tickets to the Hill
Appiah
Legro

The rest should stay

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
gee... one average season from Lippi and lots of you want him to go for all cost.
do you guys even remember how many scudetto he has with Juve?
well, one bad season is will be remembered more from a few gr8 ones. but i kinda agree that lippi wud leave come season's end. even the commentators sed so....that he'll prolly set down, not fired.....but step down

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i am really ****en sick of this shit that juve is producing!!!!
I cant see nothing in this squad.
why the **** did Lippi take off the two best players on the night in my opinion. he always does that when there is no need to.
it should of been 8-2 not 3-2.
we were very lucky 2night.
i dont want trezeguet to go cause it aint his fault. the support is simply shit.

Sep 14, 2003
gee... one average season from Lippi and lots of you want him to go for all cost.
I am begining to wonder how we did win those trophies. I was young, but I remember his mid 90's almost unbeatable Juve. This current team simply does not compare. :down:

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
we shud do 5-3-2 i tell ya! we need nedved, thuram and piero back! then wed win! the big mistake was selling zidane and vieri, with them our beloved team was strong and had morale and spirit! the hav big personalities on the pitch and we need some1 like them agen

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I am so fvcking sick of that shit...........:down:
Again a game against a big team,
Again we lose,
Again we sucked at defence,
Again we had no ideas upfront,
Again we scored a useless late goal,
Again Montero sent off,
Again Collina is our reff,
And it goes on and on...........

Most important of all:

AGAIN I AM THINKING ONLY ABOUT THE END OF THE SEASON!

P.S
if there will be no revolution at the summer and at least 6 new players+ new coach(for refreshing),we screwed next season as well.:down:

Forza Juve.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Yes, I'm one of those who wants a change in that area. He's done excellent career with Juve and I give him all the respect he deserves (and more) but it just seems he's being the worst coach in every match nowadays (ie. outplayed) and that players seem to lack the motivation and I can't point the finger to any other direction. But correct me if I'm wrong.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
guys, we were without dp, thuram and nedved, so 3-2 is not that bad. and we played about 30-35 mins with 10 players.

but, let's hope we will finish in the second place :down:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Again we lose,
Again Montero sent off,

Most important of all:

P.S
if there will be no revolution at the summer and at least 6 new players+ new coach(for refreshing),we screwed next season as well.:down:

Forza Juve.

Post it twice to share the pain.....

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Again we lose,
Again Montero sent off,

Most important of all:

P.S

Forza Juve.
ur sig is wrong i guess. u said in 1998 he entered juve,shudnt it be 1988?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
im afraid some of our best players may wanna leave.
Maybe even Buffon!
he has been on such great form of late but let in so many becuase of the defence. I hope Lippi goes and dechamps comes.
Lippi seemes to have lost his touch.
moggi is a bastard.. look at the players we could of had at juve that he turned down and look at some of the great players he has sold like vieri, henry, kovacovich, zidane ect.
if he was a good transfer guru he would of seen what these layers would of turned into.

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
i bloody hope buffon and nedved dont leave!!!! :( there our best players,hu cares bout money,if we keep them we hopefully wud win,winning=money:D cha ching! lol. sell trezeguet i reckon,were allrite with piero,miccoli and di vaio

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
It seems that Juve will have to spend forcefully...
Yes but first we have to sell.

Buffon won't leave! Nedved, well if we get a decent enough offer he may well go. Just as long as Lippi and Montero are the first out, I no longer care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)