SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (8 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
(Post edited by Paolo_Montero)

In future please be more respectful towards opposition fans, especially in this case where he did nothing wrong.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
with or without nedved, we're still gonna lose Forza AC.....get it?! he played against inter, lazio, roma.....but we lost. nedved dependant my arse :rolleyes:

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
i promis you guys nex year,they wont laughe nex year we will laughe and be again the champions of europe and italy.
i have good hope for nex year, and you know why this isent juve 's year, because italia is gowing to win the euro 2004 cup, when juve lose the scudetto in 2000 italy was great in euro2000 and reacet the final and deserfed the cup,

know italy will win the cup,and al the italian juve players want to win a cup this year and that is the euro2004 cup, and nex year you will see the treu juve,
ps i think its a good thing to sell nedved,sorry but that just treu,maybe we get much money for nedved when he is worthet because nedved will only play like 2more years , if juve sell nedved this summer we can buy deco ore another great middfield player,that is still young and can play like 8 ore 9more years,and maresca is the future,and i dont anderstand why camo isent playing always he Rules,

next year a couple of good defenders 2great middfielders and JUVE WILL BE KICKING ASS

Forza juve

Sep 14, 2003
You know you're having a bad season when you lose twice to Inter.

Not that surprised at the result. I do hope those fans of our here stoping predicting 5-0 wins it's not funny any more.

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
ha! nedved must stay with us.he is the playmaker and works wonders withj set pieces etc.if nefin we shud sell montero and we shudda got money for davids! honestly hes goin for nuttin! lippi sucks!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:p
Dont blame everything on "forza ac mlan" after all.. is not his fault .

About the game...well no need to talk baout it.

Its just sad. Is not worrying anymore....just sad.

Maybe a revolution is needed after all.

we are a team with no soul.

Hasuni Boi

Sep 19, 2003
First of all, I don't care where Lippi is next season as long as he ain't at Juve, and pleas let him take Montero with him, and Tudor and Iuliano and Tacchi aswel. What the heck, if u take those we'll throw in Di vaio and Pesotto and Conte and Appiah for free.

Second of all where is the notorius Juve spirit, i havn't seen that ****ing thing all season.

Third of all, it's really simple, we don't have the quality, we don't have as good player's as the likes of Roma, Milan and even these ****ing Inter that can't win a thing.

Moggi now is the time to show if ur such a smartass as everyone says....!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nyos ] ++

yeah, this team played awfully, but the first goal...
ah , i didnt saw the first goal... i turned on the TV in the 9th minute.

was martins offside?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
(Post edited by Paolo_Montero)

In future please be more respectful towards opposition fans, especially in this case where he did nothing wrong.
But why are opposition fans using this forum? The reason why is to make fun of our Juve. I bet you that you wouldn't see that guy or that Luigi guy if Juve was running away with the title and the Champion's League.

Fine, whatever Paolo.

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
look at milan,their obviously the best at the mo. its because of they hav leaders in the team, eg maldini,nesta,sheva there all as gd as our equivalent juve players but diff is we hav no spirit and/or confidence! we need a proper team leader i suggest nedved,he can hold us together! listen to us lippi!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
The thing is that there's no spirit whatsoever Remember the results before that Inter-Gala-Lazio-stint, media was praising this very same team to be the best Juve in ages. Like I've said it in the past, I say it again - replacement for Lippi is needed.

Nyos

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

ah , i didnt saw the first goal... i turned on the TV in the 9th minute.

was martins offside?
He was offside but the linesman didn't rise up the flag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)