SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (25 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hope fvcking Moggi is making a list of those who he wants to dispose of, and making another list for who's going to replace them. Montero better fvcking leave, he same thing with Tudor. Lippi should leave as well because these stupid substitutions he makes are bullshit. Lippi has lost it for Juve and Deschamps better arrive in the summer.

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
how du no? is it for sure...he prob brought conte on so they cud go more defensive and not be embarrassed nemore...has buffon ever scored for juve? at the end we will get 2 corners and buffon will score them both! :D

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mikey-DelPiero ] ++
how du no? is it for sure...he prob brought conte on so they cud go more defensive and not be embarrassed nemore...has buffon ever scored for juve? at the end we will get 2 corners and buffon will score them both! :D
This is the best joke I ever heard. :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
we shud hav a 5-3-2 formation... montero needs to be left back. no seriously left back,soooo left back he is left outta the teamsheet :D lol
You're on a roll :rolleyes:.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
we shud hav a 5-3-2 formation... montero needs to be left back. no seriously left back,soooo left back he is left outta the teamsheet :D lol
:D

This season has been a nightmare. I wouldn't really care if the whole squad is replaced.

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
dont mean to be to stereotypical (and im not including the decent players but) i fink the 'not on top form players' wen they do a pass and tackle they expect it to work first time so dont bother to get it back if they lose it,they hardly put effort in wen their losing

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
dont mean to be to stereotypical (and im not including the decent players but) i fink the 'not on top form players' wen they do a pass and tackle they expect it to work first time so dont bother to get it back if they lose it,they hardly put effort in wen their losing
Yup, we don't even deserve to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)