SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (73 Viewers)

shiyaz

Apr 3, 2004
Hey, Aressandro10...

Yes i went to see the match between MALDIVES vs SOUTHKOREA.....And then i knew how they beat ITALY in the world cup.They play a very physical game when they are out of concentration.So i think Italy did their best to beat them.But unfortunatly the refree.......????Let's hope Italy will win next time.

I can't wait to see Juve vs Inter tonight....I think Juve will win by 2-0 hope maresca will play an outstanding match at the absence of NEDVED.And let's pray that MILAN lose the game as well as ROMA.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
14 years without scudetto makes them mad.
:rofl:

if we win this game all you pessimistic people ["im surprised you have confident in our team" :eek:] should shut up.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by shiyaz ] ++
Hey, Aressandro10...

Yes i went to see the match between MALDIVES vs SOUTHKOREA.....And then i knew how they beat ITALY in the world cup.They play a very physical game when they are out of concentration.So i think Italy did their best to beat them.But unfortunatly the refree.......????Let's hope Italy will win next time.
yeah.. i know what you mean.... there was these friendly youth tournament involving Brazil Portugal South korea and Malaysia as host that i went too.. and South Korea is the most physical team in the tournament.. :eek:

still it is a marvelous result for your country.. must have been a celebrations all around the islands huh....:cool:... god i want to visit your country one day...

Forza AC Milan

Oct 2, 2002
IMO, Maresca will be fundamental for you. in neddy's absence he have enjoy a free role on the field. that is a time for Lippi to start fielding him often....will be an interesting game and very unpredictable...

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
We need to avenge the 3-1, I remember coming on here after the match and just feeling sick - being Inter aswell, winning is the sole option considering its them.
Also! and pay attention here folks!!! If you are viewing from the UK as I am, and using British Eurosport to do so (channel 412 on Sky Digital) - look out for me during the pundits' chat before the game starts, apparently I'm winning a prize and allsorts. Keep your eyes peeled for Peter Muscolino ;)..and it's because of me that the discussion will focus on the uncomparable Fabrizio Miccoli.
So forza Juve, forza tifosi and forza Muscolino! :D

[ 7.00pm British Eurosport :D ]

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So thuram is out?

Oh great, add to that the fact that Zac will be featuring Vieri and Adriano together tonight, and this should be a boatload of fun for the entire family.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well i really think that Enzo Micco and Camo behind Trez can do well....FORZA JUVE!!!
we have good chances,i don't know chances for what,but....2nd place?Scudetto?:D...btw Milan drew today....
whatever,Forza Juve tonight!;):cool:

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Well i really think that Enzo Micco and Camo behind Trez can do well....FORZA JUVE!!!
we have good chances,i don't know chances for what,but....2nd place?Scudetto?:D...btw Milan drew today....
whatever,Forza Juve tonight!;):cool:
Roma won!
They are snatching second place :fero:and we are going to get that scudetto fron Milan! :devil:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wooa... oi cant wait the game to start :D

this will be an interesting match... but lets hope that it will be not like the last one :(

forza maresca and Cia

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
vieri is playing with adriano? ... hmmm... i kinda feling secure with that... there both great players, but pairiing together? ..;)
Aressandro, you and I could be paired up front for Inter, and against juve's defence, especially without Thuram, we could give them problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)