SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (68 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by shiyaz ] ++
:D Hey I am a new user here....I have a lot in my heart for JUVENTUS.

ANY WAY jUVE wILL wIN AGAINST INTER...LET'S HOPE sO.

hi.. welcome...

Congrats to your country for holding South Korea to a draw in the recent world cup qualifying. Evens the mighty italians couldnt do that. ;) . Didnt you went to see the match?

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
I don't know but I read in Soccerage that Thuram and Nedved will play against Inter?!

So, we have to wait until tomorrow...And hope for the good

Sep 14, 2003
You could argue that they had a weaker team in Turin, yet they still beat us. Inter are mentally fragile, maybe we should go for the kill early on.

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
Actually i hate inter because of their fans. Every one of many interisti i know in the real world acts in such a disgusting way against Juve. i mean every one of them. i've known many milanisti, romanisti, laziale, 'n lots of other club's fans but none of them acted like interisti.

I think all of the interisti are desperate or something. 14 years without scudetto makes them mad.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
let's face it guys.. we can't win today..

Nedved is out.. Thuram is doubtful, we may see one of Montero or Iuliano (who said we don't have Killers? :groan:) our back-up list is short.. and we're playing away..

Any bets..??!!?

mine: Inter 3-1 Juve

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
You could argue that they had a weaker team in Turin, yet they still beat us. Inter are mentally fragile, maybe we should go for the kill early on.
Always works. Like against Milan in Delle Alpi when Juve scored 2 early. It killed them.

I like that word. Kill.

Kill inter, kill Milan ... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)