SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (76 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
arrogance...?
you compair us to those....milanisti???

what are you talking baout??

this time we are all very optimistic and also realistic-ok,forget thos 22-0 and stuff-but in general this time especially i see a very good atmosphere in here....

ferdinand coly,i am very sorry i couldn't welcome you.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 31, 2002
As I said, I´ve only read six pages. And they were filled with stuff like "Inter a big team?", "We will win 5-0" and etc.

That´s arrogance in my books. Get Glen here with an analytical preview and you have my attention. :p

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ferdinand Coly ] ++
I stopped reading at six pages. From XT I had a very high opinion of the Juve fans for being analytical and realistic. Thus far I´ve only seen arrogance here. Kinda reminds me of those Milanisti.

Too bad that such attitude will be rewarded. I predict a 3-0 to Juve. Based on that each time Inter fans are humble and pessimistic and their opponents fans are arrogants and selfconfident, that the arrogant people will be the ones who celebrate in the end.

arrogance? where have you seen that arrogance?

btw, welcome here ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As I said, I´ve only read six pages. And they were filled with stuff like "Inter a big team?", "We will win 5-0" and etc.

That´s arrogance in my books. Get Glen here with an analytical preview and you have my attention. :p
Mmmm.. if you noticed...we were joking mate

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
this time we are all very optimistic and also realistic-ok,forget thos 22-0 and stuff-but in general this time especially i see a very good atmosphere in here....

haahah when i see this coments 5-0 and 22-0, it really makes me laugh :)
guys, i know you wanna be optimistic, but be a little bit realistic too ;)

ferdinand coly,i am very sorry i couldn't welcome you.

too bad :down:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

sorry to be a little harsh with our new member...but we won't change just to have your attantion...we are joking here,trying to be optimisc,to make a pleasant atmoshpere as i told you before...we had a bad perios and we want to forget it and move on.
we all know there is no way juventus will win 5-0 inter,we all do.we were JOKING.and then...analytical preview before the match-if you want it sooo much,post one yourself

Jul 31, 2002
I would publish one, but I gave up with spending hours writing previews about Inter after the loss to Milan. :D

Well, if the comments about the game changed after the first six pages, I apologize for the comments. ;)

But I never read this forum, only XT, and their Juve fans are extremely good when it comes to realism and seriousness.

And I´m not a new member. I signed up at July 2002. :D BTW, Martin, where´s the freaking :p smilie? ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well.. maybe there is amore familiar enviroment and we are more relaxed.

But well i already did my prediction. I hardly see juve winning this game.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
you are posting first time.
to me,you are new.

and i don't see why we have to be soooooo serious and realistic like the end of the world has come or lippi is going to read it.

after all our jokes here,we also have serious posts.

seriousness doesn't help much.
we must face even our bad moments with humour ;)

Jul 31, 2002
Interista´s kind of humour after all these bad periods, is that it will only get worse. :D Optimism comes back and bite us in the ass, even if we are just joking.

Yes, you´ll win, but I still think many here has proclaimed that seriously. Hence, why I find it arrogant. Or maybe it´s in my nature that anything that is selfconfident is arrogant. :D

And if you have ever heard about the name Jimmy somewhere, you´ll know that you don´t need to treat me as a newbie. ;)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Hey Jimmy, nice to see you here. Personally, I wouldnt compare Juventini to Milanistas in terms of arrogance, especially this season. Guess going trophyless will make them a bit more humble.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Interista´s kind of humour after all these bad periods, is that it will only get worse. :D Optimism comes back and bite us in the ass, even if we are just joking.

Yes, you´ll win, but I still think many here has proclaimed that seriously. Hence, why I find it arrogant. Or maybe it´s in my nature that anything that is selfconfident is arrogant. :D

And if you have ever heard about the name Jimmy somewhere, you´ll know that you don´t need to treat me as a newbie. ;)
treat you as a newbie...??

that is not bad jimmy! ;)

well....you find some things arrogant,i find nothing arrogant about this story!

simple as that.
:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++
Hey Jimmy, nice to see you here. Personally, I wouldnt compare Juventini to Milanistas in terms of arrogance , especially this season. Guess going trophyless will make them a bit more humble.
yeees!!

leave also smg to roma fans :D

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Still mad at the beating you received at the Olimpico Liliana? Personally, Im glad Roma had their moment in the sun They're going through a horrid financial state, at least their performances this season will take their mind off their troubles.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
well,yes i am a little mad about that but i think i will easily forget it.
we are now second,roma is behind thanx god and they seemed stronger than us-much stronger-and they didn't do better than us :D

so,no point in being mad at them.
i am mad at milan!!!!! :fero:

you can't imagine the hate i am feeling for THEM.
i don't hate roma.anymore

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003

so,no point in being mad at them.
i am mad at milan!!!!! :fero:

you can't imagine the hate i am feeling for THEM.
Well we have that in common at least, I hate Milan as well.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Why do you have a Milan avatar, BTW? :confused:

Lost a bet or something?
no.
it's not milan's devil in this case.

i was just called the forums devil loooong time ago,i put this avatar to represent me and the avatar stuck here :D

i can't take it... :down:

i love it!

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003

why do you say this??

do i seems soooooo strange to you...??
Absolutely not, I didnt mean for you to take it the wrong way.

Well maybe a little strange... :) Im kidding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)