SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (7 Viewers)

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
yes, i heard about thuram's injury. he sprained his ankle against holland......

he sed "i felt pain in my ankle when i landed after an aerial challenge"

but no confirmation from juve yet. i hope he'll be okay, if not....we mite see montero :scared:
Oooh, not that boxer again.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
my real prediction:

3-1 juve

maresca will have a good game, score of a freekick which camoranesi earned. he will assist trezeguet for a header at the back post from a corner. miccoli will play well but will get injured in the second half. di vaio will come on and score a tap in, assist from tachinardi. adani will score a scrappy goal from inter in the 63rd minute.

collina will hand out 3 yellow cards: appiah, zanetti and buffon. buffon will save a penalty in the 23rd minute taken by adriano, bottom left hand corner.

YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW ACCURATE I AM!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
my real prediction:

3-1 juve

maresca will have a good game, score of a freekick which camoranesi earned. he will assist trezeguet for a header at the back post from a corner. miccoli will play well but will get injured in the second half. di vaio will come on and score a tap in, assist from tachinardi. adani will score a scrappy goal from inter in the 63rd minute.

collina will hand out 3 yellow cards: appiah, zanetti and buffon. buffon will save a penalty in the 23rd minute taken by adriano, bottom left hand corner.

i am impressed!!!

well...yellow to buffon??

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
my real prediction:

3-1 juve

have you spoken with nostradamus or sumthin that you know the result :D:LOL:

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Hey Ben, nice to see you again.

Derby D'Italia is here :strong:

Since I'm so used to losing this season, I don't think I even mind if we do. Just looking forward to some good football!
Hello, nice to be here again. Most of us are actually pretty optimistic going into this, we have had fairly good results against Juve this season and I just cannot see Inter losing this one. Usually we concede victory even before the game is played, but this season's a bit different. Materazzi will be back..and Im sure he will make his presence felt.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
hey......

UNMISSABLE: INTER-JUVENTUS LIVE VIDEO BROADCAST!
Inter - Juventus | Latest News | News Archive

Live Scores

Inter beat Juve 3-1 earlier this year (AFP)
04/02/2004. Mighty Juventus still have a chance to clinch their third consecutive Serie A title but to do so they need to make sure they defeat arch-rivals Inter in the Stadio San Siro, a game also known as the Derby of Italy.

The last time these two teams met in league action the Nerazzurri grabbed a glorious 3-1 result in the Delle Alpi, and this Sunday will undoubtedly offer us another action packed ninety minutes.

You can follow this event LIVE from your office or from your home thanks to GOAL.com, a new broad-blasting venture into the magical world of football.

All you need is a computer and a highspeed connection!

Click on the link below to sign-up for the live broadcast
http://interlive.soccerage-italia.com/

................................................................................................

anyone knows if we have to pay for that?

Jul 31, 2002
I stopped reading at six pages. From XT I had a very high opinion of the Juve fans for being analytical and realistic. Thus far I´ve only seen arrogance here. Kinda reminds me of those Milanisti.

Too bad that such attitude will be rewarded. I predict a 3-0 to Juve. Based on that each time Inter fans are humble and pessimistic and their opponents fans are arrogants and selfconfident, that the arrogant people will be the ones who celebrate in the end.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont be sad. WE are not arrogant.... we are trying to be positive after some pessimistic appearances.

and what is bothering you?, we have been realistic.

I said that this game agaoist inter will not be easy...because it seems that both teams will fight for the ints and our defence is strugling. If vieri,martins and cia are on form..we will surely lose.

But i want Juve to win for sure. i dont see anyhting wrong wit that.

about the "22-1" scores..... come on man.. we were joking...dont make a drama just for that!.

ah! welcome to the forums! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)